FAMILY COMES FIRST- Part 2 😃

Guys! This is the continuation of "Family comes first- part 1". On the previous we have seen Anishya's ( Annika+ Ishika+ Saumya) perspectives on family. Now, in this one we'll see the thinking of Shivomru regarding family.

Let's start with the episode...

In Oberoi mansion...
On the pool side....
Shivaay is sitting and doing something on his laptop. Rudy came and took it from his brother's hands. " Bas bhohot ho gaya bhaiyya" said he making a sad face.."

"Rudra bas ek kam hain, please let me finish it" said Shivaay trying to take the laptop from his melodramatic little brother.

"Kam,kam...kam , uske alava tujhe kuch soojhta nahi hain kya?"enquired om with a serious face.

"O bilkul Thik kehrahe hain, just chill bhaiyya!"said Rudra.

"OK, let's chill out, said Shivaay.

Shivaay was convinced. His brothers were trying to decrease his tension, his load...and he should support that. Well, his brothers and his family was everything to him. He could go to any extent for his loved ones. He could give away his life or take away someone's. He was the great wall of Shivaay who always protected his brothers and his family. He loved them more than anything.

Omkara, the middle brother. For him Shivaay was the one who could scold him, slap him and do whatever he wanted to. And Rudra, who could make him laugh with his funny jokes. Shivaay and Rudra was his life. They made him complete, they told him what is wrong, what is right! They cheered him up when he was disheartened.

Rudra, with two elder brothers was a much loved and pampered. His brothers were always there to protect him from any disaster. Always care for him and his pimples, which often come on his face:)..😂😂😂😂.His life depended on his brothers.

"Aree, chai ke bina Kaise chill kare?"said om, bringing 3 cups of tea.

"Yeah right"said Shivru in unison...

"Accha Shivaay, tu Tia se shaadi kab kar raha hain"....said Om sipping his tea.

"Uff, please O us lady baba ko beech mein mat lao, humara O'bro moment spoil mat karo yaar"said Rudra making a puppy face.

"Tum dono ne yeh kya laga raha hain, Tia se shaadi ki baat kaha se aagayi..."said Shivaay irritated....

Om noticed this  irritation...."Shivaay, tu Tia se pyaar nahi karta Na? Toh tu usse shaadi kyun kar raha hain??

"Om, you know Na, I don't believe in all these, pyaar Nam ki koi cheez nahi hoti" said Shivaay...

"O, bhaiyya, aap dono yeh shaadi aur pyaar ki baatein kyun kar rahe hain, yeh O'bro moment hain.....yahan sirf bromance hota hain...said Rudra putting an end to their discussion.

They talked whole night making fun of each other, laughing, and drinking their tea in kullars (small Earthen cups)...and thought that this night couldn't get any better...

So that's it guys! Thank u so much for supporting me... Your motivation encourages me to write.

Please vote if you liked it...and don't forget to drop ur valuable comments, it always helps me. Any suggestions or opinions pls do tell me...

Precap- Shivika meet.....😂😂😂😂