FAMILY COMES FIRST- Part 1 😃

Annika came home tired. She was out of breath as she walked. She had an extra class that's why she became late, and there was scarcely any Auto. So she walked through the road. Her limbs were paining like anything.

She sat on the sofa. And drank a glass of water. She sat there for a while and suddenly remembered about Sahil. She went to see her little brother and saw him sleeping peacefully on the bed and cuddling with a Photo frame in which there was Annika and his photo.

Annika was teary- eyed. She went near, and bend over him and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

" Sorry Sahil, shayad mein ek buri behen hu. Mujhe pata hain ki tujhe  mein zyada time nahi de pati but I promise ki kal mein college nahi jaungi aur poora din tere saath rahungi, uske saath nahi reh payi toh tu hi Sahi..."

Next morning, Annika received a call from the Principal of her college. He told her to come and give an extra lecture but she denied. She said that today she will not be able to come, as she will spend some time with her brother. For her, he was her family and a famous writer said "Family comes first".....

At Ishika's house.

Ishika was getting ready to go to her Music Studio. She has no feeling to go but she had to as today she would teach her students about musical "notes".... Today she was in a melancholy mood. She remembered someone and cried. She had no family or connections, she was all by herself.

She composed herself and started for her studio.

Meanwhile in Delhi...
Saumya was sitting on her bed and crying vigorously.... taking a picture of her brother who expired 2 years back.

She couldn't help it. She explains herself to be strong as she has to look after her mother. Her mother was broken apart, after her husband's death, her son died. She has to console her, and have courage.

Because her family is only her mother. And taking care of family is a must.

Hey guys! I know that there are many questions going on in your mind. How Saumya 's brother died? About whom Ishika was thinking? Annika is sad for whom? Take up the suspense for today....and wait for the next part...