Revealation and Confession

Haiiii guys. How are you all? This book has reached its end. With AniIsh's past revelation, Mr.Bose's truth and ShivOmRu's confession, I'll end it. It will be of more 2-3 chapters. Do support me guys, as you do every time.

Happy Reading:-)

All this while, OmRu kept Mr. Bose in company....There was an evilness in his smile....to be more specific, Smirk.
Shivaay came to the hall with Annika, holding her hands tightly. She was getting scared but he squeezed her hand and assured her. Ishika also looked scared and her head was spinning. She fainted then and there.
Everyone panicked! Om was restless, he took her in his arms and went to the room. SHIVIKA followed them inside, while Rumya also went beside them leaving Mr.Bose in Tej's company.

In Om's Room

Ishika got her consciousness back and sat back on the bed....Om hugged her tight, encircling his arms around her.

" Tum thik ho na? " he asked worriedly while she nodded, smiling.

Then ShivOmRu revealed the truth to AnIsh. They were shocked as well as happy. Ishika literally broke down while Annika hugged her.

Ani - Shush......dekho kaise behen hu main Meri chutki mere saamne thi aur main pehchaan nahi payi...😢

Ish - Nahi di...Aap duniya ki sabse acchi behen hain...

They hugged each other, cried in each other's arms. ShivOmRuMya's eyes were moist seeing them. Saumya went to her didis and joined the hug.

Saumya - I am not your own sister...but can I join the hug?

Annika lightly slapped her, " Are you mad Somu? Come here!" saying this, she pulled saumya towards them. And three of the girls shared an awe moment.

Ru - Bhabhiyon aur devrani ki jodi kitni acchi hain hain.

ShivOm - What😮

Rudra lowered his eyes, and ShivOm smiled.....because today they agreed with him.

Annika suddenly remembered that Mr. Bose is there.

Ani - Shivaay...Mr.Bose ka kya kare?

Shiv - Don't worry Ani...I am collecting information about him. Jaise hi kuch pata chalega...we' ll confront him.

Ish ( scared ) - He killed our parents di...

Annika again hugged her. Om came and took Ishika in his arms. Rumya and Shivika went out giving them some privacy. Annika was going towards the hall when someone pulled her.

She opened her eyes to see herself pinned between the wall and shivaay.

" Annika...I'm sorry for all my deeds....I have done so many bad things to you....but you, you always stood there to protect me.." he said as his eyes became moist. His voice was cracking....
Annika couldn't control herself and hugged him, she caressed his hair..
" Chup ho jaiyye Shiv....you always protected me. I thought you were arrogant and egoistic.... but now I know that you are so sweet and caring...." she said going more deep in his embrace.

" Why are you doing this Annika ?" He asked tucking her hair strands behind her ear. " Ab maine kya kiya?" She asked innocently.

" You are making me mad ! You remember I kissed you, It was unintended, I just loose control seeing you " he uttered rubbing her cheeks back and forth giving her a reason to blush.

" What are you saying shiv?" She said abbreviating his name making him smile.

" Nothing, it's just that I want you ! I need you....I don't want you to go away from me, and I will not let anyone harm you and Ishika..." he said assuring her with his magical eyes. He tilted his head and was going to kiss her when she stopped him.

" Its not possible, you are Shivaay Singh Oberoi, famous businessesman and I am a middle class girl, Annika just Annika...I also don't have any surname! I am --------" she stopped midway when shivaay's lips came crashing to hers. He lightly sucked her lower lip assuring that he doesn't care about Naam khoon khandan anymore. He parted away and then kissed her tears. She was bewildered and threw herself in his arms.

" I love you shiv....I love you " She confessed and pulled him closer and hided her face in his chest. He encircled his arms around her and kissed her neck.

" I can't live without you, my heart, my breath, my soul, my body belongs to you Anu, I...I...love...you " he stammered as all the emotions were engulfing him.

Annika pecked his lips softly and hugged him yet again.

*******
Ishika was still hugging Om. She was crouching more inside his arms as fear took over her. She was crying for the separation from her sister, she was crying as the one who destroyed her family was freely moving around.

" Ssshh...Isha, Shush...don't cry " Om said trying to calm her down.

" Every time something bad happens to me. I was seperated from my sister, then my struggles..." she said sobbing. She looked at him, he was staring at her with love and concern.

" will you always be by my side Om ?" She asked innocently and he nodded instantly.

" I will never leave you because I-a--, you always were there for me, you made me believe in love again...you made me fall in love " he said.

" with whom?" She questioned with one of her killer looks. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips tenderly feeling the taste of her mouth....." you" he said pulling out from the kiss.

" You love me?" she asked, her mouth wide open in shock.

" How can I not love you? You changed my life Isha...I love you " He said rubbing her tears and pecking her forehead. "I love you too" she said.

Both of them hugged each other with love and care.

*******

Rudra was roaming here and there. His mobile rang and the screen flashed with Trisha's number. One of the hotest chicks in college. He saw Saumya coming and disconnected it.

" kya hua Rudra? Phone uthao...kat kyu diya? Trisha, the hostest girl of college is calling you " Saumya said, hiding her tears. She lowered her eyes. " I was, is and will be nothing to you " she continued. She began to go when he held her wrist, pulling her against him. Their chests hitted each other. He tightly clasped his hands with hers not giving her a chance to go.

" what do you think of yourself ? Tumne apne aap soch liya ki tum mere liye kuch nahi ho..." Rudra pouted and looked aside...

" I am thinking right...you are only after girls who are slim and trim...you are mad over them " She said...

" I am mad over you...god damn it!" He shouted making her shiver. "What do u mean?" She asked....he pulled her closer and pecked her lips..." Main tumse pyaar karta hun meri sumo wrestler " He said and she was overwhelmed out of which she hugged him..." I love you too my crybaby!" She said and kissed her cheek...

The Obros confessed.... the girls accepted...from different individuals they are now one! But one villain is sitting in the house....Mr. Bose😎

-----------------

If you liked it then pls vote guys....And comment me your views....plssss...it really encourages me...

How will they confront Mr.Bose? What will happen next?

Next update is saved in the drafts..

Will be published after 50 votes and 20+ comments...

Do fast guys...warna update nahi milegi😀😀

~ Moha ~