The Roothna Manana😑

Hi guys. I know I am too late and I deserve thousands of chamelis.  Pls forgive me all of you. So sorry...!!😞
Ok now...

Lets start...;-)

At Oberoi Mansion
In Shivaay's Room....

Annika ran away from there leaving the phone lying on the floor. It was broken into pieces just like her heart.
She ran as fast as she could. She ran and bumped into someone....she looked at the person with hurt eyes. Yes, the person was Shivaay. He looked at her with a confused look. He sensed something was wrong as he saw tears brimming in her eyes...."What happened Annika? Tum ro kyu rahi ho??" He asked worriedly and caressed her tears....she snatched his hand with a jerk. Shivaay was shocked! She looked aside in disgust..."Don't you dare touch me Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi!!" She shouted in a loud and authoritative tone.  He was startled, she was calling him Shivaay Singh Oberoi instead of bagad billa...it was breaking his heart. He liked those atrangi names Annika gave him. She looked at him and cried..."Haa...hum dono ki shuruwaat bhohot buri tarike se hui thi... mujhe pata ki aap mujhse nafrat karte hain...Par iska Matlab ye nahi hain ki aap meri zindagi barbaad kar de....kyu isiliye laaye the na mujhe yahan???" She asked in a shaky voice. Tears were flowing through her eyes. Shivaay understood that she get to know the truth. Seeing her cry, his heart was breaking....it seemed as someone stabbed a thousand daggers on his chest...."Annika....I..I...I'm..." Before he could complete, she ran away leaving Shivaay shouting her name...

In the hall...

Saumya came running to the hall and sat in one corner crying...she couldn't believe that Rudra done this to her. Rudra came to the hall and saw her crying..."Kya hua Sumo??" He said and made her stand up. Saumya looked at him with her piercing gaze, he got somewhat scared..."I didn't expected this from you..! You told your friend Rohan to kick us out from his house...I mean, how could you..??" She said and went away, sobbing.

In Art Gallery...

Ishika looked at Om with disbelief. Omkara lowered his eyes in shame...she was crying because of him, it was taking away his life..
"You made me homeless Omkara...!! And I thought you were an angel in my life...but I was wrong, you are the one who destroyed my life..." She said shouting at the top of her voice...and sat on the soft grass of the garden. She cried out loud...Simran went away but Om was still standing, his heart was aching to see her in pain.

*******
Shivaay thought for sometime and then went in search of Annika. He ran behind her and found her in the garden in front of Oberoi Mansion. She was strolling around the garden and shedding tears silently. He put a hand on her shoulder hesitantly and turned her around softly. She didn't looked at him, he put up her chin with force...and saw her bloodshot red eyes. She was crying immensely. He cleared his throat..."I'm....I'm..." he stammered. Annika looked at him without any expression..."Leave it..!! You can never say sorry..." She said and turned around and was about to go when he held her wrist and pulled her towards him..."I know that I did wrong...I brought you here to destroy your life...but I understood later that I could not even think of destroying your life..." He said. His words were healer for her. It decreased her pain to a great extent. She was so close to him that she felt his hot breath fanning over her face..."I am Sorry...so sorry...!" He said breaking her trance. Annika thought for sometime and then answered..."Ok, I forgive you...but after what you have done...you deserve to be punished...Kya apko main Jo bhi saza dungi apko manzoor hoga..??" She said and smiled hideously. She forgave him when he said sorry to her only...but she wanted to give him his punishment...
Without a second's thought, Shivaay nodded his head and said.."I agree..Tum Jo bhi saza dogi...Mujhe manzoor hoga..." He said hopefully while Annika smirked devilishly.

*******
Rudra came to his room and sat on the bed. He was feeling hell guilty. Suddenly Saumya came there in her dabbang avatar. She was very confident..."Tumne Jo kiya hain...kya socha tha that I'll cry...no not at all...you did wrong...you will only get the punishment...main Jo kahungi...tumhe wo karna hoga..." She said pointing her finger at him..
Rudra was so scared that he nodded his head in agreement without thinking a bit.

********
Ishika stopped crying and stood up. She pushed aside her pain and cleared her throat...."Omkara, you are very sensible...so be ready for the punishment.... whatever I say you have to do...!!" She declared...Om was really ashamed of what he had done. He agreed to Ishika's wish...

So guys..what will happen now?? What punishment will the girls give the boys...?? What will be the result??
Will it be a cruel punishment or a funny one...??

Stay tuned for the answers...
Sorry for the short chapter guys...next one will be long...I promise...

Pls vote and comment if you liked it. It encourages me to write..😘😘

Love you all..
Moha..