Love is inevitable

In Lonavala...
At the music studio...
"Hmm..hmm..hmm..." a girl was singing a melodious tune....All the students were sitting on the floor with their respective musical instruments... Only she was standing....
"Ishika mam, please give us today's music lesson"....said one of her students impatiently....
Ishika lightly smiled...and turned around..."Music ka pehla rule, u have to be patient"...she said...

Mausam ki adla badli mein...
Pawan gulabi ho jati hain...
Ha ha maine chukar dekha hain...

She walked all around the studio and made her students understand each and every tune and lyrics of the song....

Raat sarak kar chalte chalte...
Bilkul aadhi ho jati hain...
Ha ha maine chukar dekha hain....

She sat down on the chair...and went on singing..

Garam gunguni dhoop se baatein ki hain maine....
Paani ke behne mein hasi suni hain maine...
Sab kehte hain deep bujha hain lekin baati so jati hain....

She started to play the piano...touching her fingers and playing the tune...she smiled.....

Haan maine chukar dekha hain....

She ended the song....and let out her breath....she turned and faced her students....
"Mam, it was awesome..how do u sing so well?"....said one of her students...
"Love...Mohabbat...pyaar...ishq...
jo bhi kaho...gaane mein sabse important hain...."said Ishika...

"Wo kaise??" said the student...

"Jab pyaar apke dil mein hota hain....tab khud ba khud music humare hontho pe aajati hain...
"Jaise ki mera iklauta pyaar music hain..."said she..

Scene shifts to Andheri....
At St. Grade's College...
In the Classroom...
Annika was taking her English class...
"The most important thing in Literature is love...because it is full of love stories from across the world...and the most prominent of all is "Romeo and Juliet..."said Annika...
"Mam, how can u say that love is most important.."said one of her students...
"Eva...today we will read Romeo and Juliet...and u will soon understand why love is so important..".said Annika...(Eva is the student's name....)
She smiled lightly... and opened the book....
"All of u take out page 204.."she declared...
The students did as they were told....
"Eva...stand up and read the first line...."said Annika...
Eva stood up and read out loud....

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love is as deep; the more love I give to thee the more I have, for both are infinite"....

'Mam, what is the meaning of this line..' said all the students together....
"Be quite everyone, I'm telling u the meaning...Eva listen carefully and so as everybody..."said Annika.... She walked along the benches...
"In this line, Juliet is saying that her love for Romeo is endless, and that the more love she gives to him, the more love she receives....Their love is forever and the cycle of giving and receiving love is infinite for both of them....Because love is inevitable."..said Annika....

Eva smiled widely....as she understood the meaning of love....Annika noticed that, and smiled...

Scene shifts to the University of Delhi...
In science class...
"Saumya... idhar aao"....called the teacher...

"Yes mam"nodded saumya.,...

"As u know that today is ur chemistry exam...so I will ask u some questions orally....U ready??"questioned the teacher...

"Yes, I'm ready mam..."said saumya confidently....

"What is astrophysics?"asked the teacher.....
Saumya held her breath and closed her eyes.... She tried to remember the definition...

Astrophysics is the branch of astronomy concerned with the physical nature of stars and other celestial bodies,and the application of laws and theories of physics to the interpretation of astronomical observations" said saumya in one breath...

"Correct answer, this was out of ur syllabus but still u gave the right answer..."said the teacher..

"Thank u mam....because I love this subject that is why I answered it right....

So that's all for today guys!!

The girls have different outlooks on love...Ishika believes that love is connected with music....Annika believes love is unavoidable... Saumya believes that love the work u do....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜They have their own philosophy of Love...will their thinking match with the heroes' perspective...wait for the next part....😍😍😍😍

Precap- The outlook of love of shivaay, omkara, rudra....