The Deal😁

Hi guys! I'm back with another episode. So enjoy!!

At Oberoi Mansion...
( In the Hall )

All the youngsters and Dadi was sitting in the hall and chatting about different topics. But the greatest topic of discussion was Shivaay's marriage.

Rudra- Dadi, why bhaiyya is marrying Lady baba?

Om- Because he wants to marry her. You idiot!!

Dadi- Bilkul galat (Absolutely wrong)

Omru- Kyun? (Why?)

Prinku- because Bhaiyya doesn't want to marry her. He is just doing it for the 2000 Crore business deal.

Dadi- correct puttar!! Billu is doing it for the business deal.

Om- but Dadi, har rishta Shivaay ke liye ek deal hain!! ( Every relationship is deal for Shivaay)

Rudra- But he loves us, so how can he not believe in love?

Dadi- Hmm...now that's the question! Billu is very confused! He loves his family but doesn't believe in love. His relationship with us is his life but he thinks every relation is deal. So complicated!!

Prinku- Par Bhaiyya kahan hain? (But where is Bhaiyya?)

Om- He said he got some work. Maybe a deal.

At St. Grades College...
( In Principal's room )

Mr. Sharma- Please beti, you don't have to do this. I'll think of a way to pay the loan. You don't have to go to that bastard's house.

Annika- No Mr. Sharma, I have to do this! I know that you don't have enough money to pay the loan. I challenged him that I'll save my college. For that, I have to accept his job.

Mr. Sharma- But----

Annika- No buts...I'll do that job. I just have to teach his brother, It's my profession and I'm good in it.

Mr. Sharma- Good? You are excellent Annika! I hope god blesses you with all his might.

Annika- Thanks Mr. Sharma, I should go now! By the way, from when do I start my job?

Mr. Sharma- Tomorrow!

Annika- Ok...bye.

Saying this she left. There was a self-confidence in her air which stated that now whatever happens, she'll save her college.

At Ishika's Music Studio

"But you can't do this! I always give you the rent on time, you can't throw me out of this house" shouted Ishika to her Landlady.  She was disgusted of her.

Simran, a lady of 40 was Ishika's Landlady. She was jealous of Ishika as she was so beautiful and sang so well. Ishika knew this but was really confused that why simran hated her, she had everything. Her husband was the managing director of a Multinational company. Her life was set with all money and luxuries...but still!! She was jealous.