Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do❤

Hi guys, back with another chapter;-)
I hope you will like it.
-----------------------------------------------------------

After the Obro's manaofied their lady loves, everything between them has changed. Shivaay daydreams about Annika, she keeps on thinking about him.
Om stays silent and thinks about Ishika and she also does the same.
Rudra's lifestyle changed, now he only concentrates on Saumya. And she also does the same thing.

So basically, everyone was in Love. They just didn't realised it yet. But the "aas paas" ka surrounding and people were making them understand their love.

At Oberoi Office.
In Shivaay's cabin.

Mishra- May I come in Sir?

Shivaay( dreamily)- Yes!

Mishra- Please sir sign these files. We have a meeting with Mr.Bose.

Shivaay- Baad mein kar dunga.

Mishra- Sir, the meeting is in 15 mins.

Shivaay- Zid mat karo Annika!

Having realised what he said, he looked at Mishra who was looking at him confused. Shivaay was really embarrassed. His cheeks turned red and he smiled unknowingly.

Mishra- Sir ye Annika woh professor hain Na jisko aap barbaad karna chahte hain!

Shivaay ( angrily)- Chahta tha! Par ab I can't even think of it.

Mishra( with a smile)- Sir kahin aapko uss ladki pyaar toh nahi ho gaya.

Shivaay looked at Mishra with teary eyes. The very mention of her name shivered his body, it brought an unaccountable pain in his heart, he felt a sweet pain and his eyes filled with tears of compassion. He was unable to reply to his Secretary's question as he was himself bemused.

Mishra smirked and left his boss's cabin. He understood that Shivaay was so in love!

In Art Gallery

Om's eyes filled with tears as the thought of Ishika going away from him penetrated in his mind and soul. And today was the day when he will have to leave the gallery. The documents for the new gallery came to him and now he gave the older one to Ishika.

Ishika came to see Om off. His eyes were moist. She came and wiped off his tears. Her heart was paining to let him go! With a lot of difficulty, Om made his way out of the gallery. After he left, Ishika could not control her tears. Her eyes streamed with water.

Rudra and Saumya were well and fine. They were enjoying each other's company. Their cute fights and Nok-jhoks were a treat to watch for the Oberoi Family.
Rudra was drinking his protein shake when Saumya entered the kitchen.

Ru- Phir se mujhe khana thusane aayi ho kya?😜

S- Huh! Nahi...Nahi...daro mat crybaby.

Ru- Wo toh main tumhari baat maan raha tha isiliye warna main aur daru?😉

Saumya took out 2 paratha rolls. She buttered it and forcefully put inside his mouth. Rudra coughed a little and then the next moment he was running after her. The whole family including dadi was laughing their heart out.

Om came to his room and sat there making a sad face. His condition was the worst. Annika was near Shivaay, Saumya was with Rudra but his Ishika was away from him.
Shivaay saw his brother from outside the room. He immediately called Ishika and told her to come to Oberoi Mansion.

Ishika enters Oberoi Mansion and just then Om had a sensation in his heart. He ran to the hall and saw her. He went near and hugged her tight, without seeing that the whole family was standing.

Everyone in unison:- Ahemmm.....ahemmm....

Janvi- Om Zara hume bhi toh introduce karwao.

Om( red as a tomato) - Yes mom. This is Ishika. Meri friend...

Ru- Sirf friend O?

Ishika- Hi Rudra.

Ru- Hi di! Meet Shivaay Singh Oberoi, haha...humare bade Bhaiyya.

Ishika came forward and smiled:- Hi Bhaiyya! Waise didi kaha hain?

Shivaay blushed at the mention of her name. Just then Annika made her entry. She smiled seeing Shivaay drooling over her.

Ru( eyeing Shivaay)- Bhaiyya Aapka moment khatam hogaya ho toh Ishika di ko sabse introduce karwa du?

Annika smiled while Shivaay glared at Rudra. Rudra introduced Ishika to everyone. Janvi was already pairing Ishika and Om in her mind.

Dadi- Aaj tum bacche sab saath ho toh Aaj Annika aur Ishika tum dono yahi ruk jaao. Sab youngsters milke Masti karo....

Pinky- Haa...ha... everyones bhohot enjoys karna Ok?

Janvi also agreed to Pinky's words. Then Dadi, Janvi and Pinky to their respective rooms. Tej and Shakti were already in office. So time for the young gang!

Suddenly Annika noticed something. She saw a locket in Ishika's neck. It was very similar to hers. She remembered something and went away from there.

*********
Annika was sitting on the pool side and crying. Her eyes were swelled up due to sobbing. She felt a strong hand on her shoulder. She tilted her head and saw Shivaay standing there looking at her with concern.
She stood up and hugged him crying. She put her head on his shoulder and cried her heart out. He hugged her back with care and concern. He caressed her hair and shushed her.

Shiv- Kya hua Ani? Ro kyu rahi ho?

Ani( without noticing he called her Ani)-- Kuch nahi hua...

Shiv( still hugging her)- Batao kya hua?

Ani- Lambi Kahani hain...

Shiv- I have enough time.

She pulled out from the hug and looked at him with tension. He assured her.

Annika started to narrate-----

I don't remember much. I was a little girl maybe 7 or 8 years old. I had a little sister, I don't remember her name also { weeping} I called her Chutki. One day some men came and my mother locked me and chutki in a room. We could hear some sounds from outside. Chutki was scared, I consoled her. And after 20 mins, a neighbor opened the room. We got out and saw policemen inspecting some blood strains and {terrified} I saw 2 bodies lying on the floor blood-ridden.
And then everything got hazy and then when I opened my eyes, I was in a Orphanage. And some people took away chutki from me....I shouted, cried, but nobody listened to my plea.

Shivaay was standing still, his eyes become moist. He immediately hugged her. How can a girl be so strong? He thought.

Shiv- So ab kyu ro rahi ho? Kisne tumhe wo incident yaad dilaya?

Ani- Ishika ne.

Shiv- Ishika?? Kaise?

Ani- I remember that my father gave me and Chutki 2 similar lockets. Chutki ke locket mein meri tasveer aur mere locket mein chutki ki. Aur Aaj Ishika ke gale mein maine wo same locket dekha...I don't know! Duniya mein bhohot saare ek jaise lockets hote hain. But I felt a strange connection with Ishu.

Shivaay hummed in response....and then he wiped off her tears...

Shiv- Don't cry, main hoon Na! I will handle it.

She nodded and hugged him tight cause she felt secured in his arms.

*****

Ishika caressed the locket and opened it...there was picture of 2 little girls. She caressed the left hand side picture and cried...
"I miss you di!" She said to herself.
Om saw this. He began to think what happened?

----------------------------------------------------------

Done with the update! How was this guys? If you liked it then pls vote and comment me your views😘
It really makes my day!

Precap- Ishika reveals everything to Om...ShivOmRu's investigation.

Wait for the next update....

Bye
Love you all😘
Moha