ShivOmRu's Investigation !!!!

Hiiiiiii guys! So How are you all? I am Khidki-tod fine. So long time right? That's why today I am updating a long chapter;-)

Happy reading!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ishika caressed the locket and opened it...there was picture of 2 little girls. She caressed the left hand side picture and cried...

" I miss you di! " She said to herself.
Om saw this. He began to think what happened? Ishika started weeping badly, Om came and hugged her tight.

Om- Kya Hua Isha? Why are You Crying?

Ishika( Without Noticing He called Her Isha ) - Kuch nahi!!

Om( Pulling out From the Hug ) -Batao
Mujhe!!!

Ishika started to narrate-----

In my childhood, I had a family. I also had a elder sister who loved me unconditionally. I also loved her...then something bad happened...I don't remember...an aunty separated me from my sister....I have this Locket. My sister also had this same locket....I don't remember her name also.

Om took her into another hug with concern and care. He went to Shivaay to tell the matter to him, while Shivaay also told him about Annika's past....

Both of them had a sister....there was so much similarity.

Shiv- I think Ani's sister is Ishika only!

Om- Hmm! Isha also has the same locket as Annika.

" Oye hoye....Ani and Isha..haan? " Rudra said teasingly entering the pool side.

ShivOm- What?

Ru- Yes! Shivaay Bhaiyya you are calling Annika di as ANI....and O, you are calling Ishika di as ISHA.

ShivOm became red as a tomato when the Realization Hit them!

Ru- Toh kya baat kar rahe the aap log?

ShivOm Narrated The whole Incident about How they feel Annika and Ishika are sisters! Rudra Thought for Sometime and Looked at them Smirking.

Ru- Don't worry Guys ! Agent Rudy hain Na! We'll Investigate.

Three of them discussed the plan and went to perform their respective tasks.

As per Rudra's masterplan, Shivaay had to take the locket from Annika and Om had to take it from Ishika.

Shivika :-

Shivaay entered Ani's from and saw her sitting on the bed with a sad face. He went near and made her stand Up. She Looked at Him with Teary Eyes.
He hugged her Tight, She Was shocked! He Began Caressing Her neck to take the Locket, but She was fluttering with Joy as thousands of Butterflies erupted Inside Her Stomach. He Successfully took Out the Locket and left her with a jerk.

He went Away leaving Annika who was shocked and Disheartened at The Same time! She felt Bad as Shivaay left her Suddenly. She turned around and sighed When out of nowhere, Shivaay came and kissed Her Cheek taking His own Sweet time. She was bewildered and a wide smile appeared on her lips. 

Ishkara;-)

Ishika was still holding the locket and crying, Om came and his heart ached to see her like this. But he had to take the locket. He came and hugged her from behind making her startled. He slowly took the locket from her hands without her knowing as he was kissing his forehead and she was trying to resist his touch but couldn't. 

He took the locket an hugged her lovingly, she was feeling shy in his touch. She was blushing, he winked at her and went away leaving her smiling.