The Mili Bhagat 😮

Hellooo everyone!!!! How are you all? I am late. I know, I won't say that shower me with chamelis.... because I know you will😂
Leave that topic....I will take your chamelis and chamkis happily.
As the chapter name suggests, something Mili Bhagat type is going to happen...I mean some team work...

What?? Read to know;-)

At last all the girls forgave the boys and gave them permission to go home....

ShivOm came home together...they met at the main door and looked at each other with a "Hawww" expression. Shivaay's hair was messed up, his shirt was dirty, his shoes torn. Om's hands and limbs were wounded, he was sweating abnormally, his trousers were dusty.

Both of them scanned each other from head to toe and asked in unison..."Tere saath kya hua?"
They looked aside in shame...

Om- Woh actually, Ishika ne mujhse workout karvaya, mujhe painting nahi karne diya, mujhe ghas phus khane ko majboor kiya...meri halat kharab ho gayi hain...!!

Shivaay- Ohh really?? { full of sympathy} That's so bad

Om- So what happened to you??

Shivaay- Me...Umm...zyada Kuch nahi...{sudden pause} Woh usne mujhse khana banwaya, mujhe nal se paani bharne ko kaha, mujhe daal chawal khane ko diya!! { with a horrified expression} Main pagal ho gaya hun...

Om- Hmm...{ looking here and there} Waise humara Dumbbell Oberoi kahan hain?

"Main yahan hun...!" Rudra said while coming to the hall. He was looking nauseous. He held a hand on his belly and did some sounds which indicated that his stomach was stuffed with food...

Om- Kya hua Rudra??

Rudra- Aaj maine saare desho ka khana thusa hain...

Shivaay- Ohh! That's bad...

Om- Tera ek hi dialogue hain kya...? { imitating Shivaay} ohh...that's bad...ohh that's bad...

Shivaay- Actually so many bad things happened with me today ki "bad" word chodke aur koi word mujhe yaad nahi...

Rudra- That's point...

Scene shifts to a cafe.

Annika was sitting and waiting on a table and just then Ishika came.

Ishika- Hi didi...

Annika- Hi Ishika...so hum toh pehli baar mil rahe hain....you are very beautiful.

Ishika- Hmm...yeah...isse pehle toh hum sirf phone pe baat hui thi..
Pls di...you are vivacious....Waise call me Ishu.

Annika- Ok...Ishu...

They both felt an unusual connection with each other as if they were long lost sisters.
They talked at lot about their likes and dislikes...an hour passed...they felt peace in each other's company.

Annika- Ye Saumya kaha reh gayi??

Ishika- Ek minute rukiye di..main use call karti hun.

********
Saumya ran through the stairs talking on phone..."Yes ishu di... nikal rahi hun..." She said and cut the call. She didn't notice ShivOmRu hearing her conversation secretly.

Om- Saumya ne Ishu di kahan? Iska Matlab ye ishu, Ishika toh nahi?

Shivaay- Ho sakta hain...you know after exploiting me, Annika received a call...uske baad she instantly forgave me.

OmRu- SAME HERE...!!

Shivaay- Let's follow Saumya.... something is fishy.

OmRu- Yeah...let's do it.

Saumya left Oberoi Mansion and reached the cafe where AnIsh was waiting for her. The Obro's also followed her. They entered the cafe and heard the conversation between the girls secretly.

*Conversation between the girls*

Saumya- Ohh...sorry didis...I am late.

Ishika- It's okay Somu...tension lene ka nahi dene ka hain....

Annika- Exactly Ishu...Tension toh kal humne unn teen bandaro ko diya!

Ishika- Ha ha ha..yes di...kal bhohot maza aaya unn teeno ka swaha karke...

Saumya- Swaha?

Ishika- Arre, Swaha Matlab waat laga diya...

AniYa- Ooooo....

Saumya- But didis..unn teeno ko ye kabhi nahi pata chalna chahiye ki ye sab hum teeno ne milkar kiya hain....

AnIsh- Hmm...

"Hmm...kya? Hume pata chal gaya..!!" Shivaay said and came forward and then OmRu joined him. Three of the girls stood up from the chairs and tension filled their faces.

Om- Toh ye sab tum teeno ki mili bhagat thi...

Rudra{ a bit melodramatically}- Sumo ka toh mujhe pata tha...Par Ishika and Annika didi...aap log itne heartless kaise ho sakte ho?

The girls were silent.

Shivaay- Chup kyu ho Annika?? Say something....ohh! Now you are feeling ashamed of what you did...

Om- I didn't expected this from you Ishika..!! Tum teeno ne ye sab----

Rudra- Exactly! Sumo...how could you?

The girls lowered their eyes not because they were ashamed of what they did but because they were hiding their tears....they were crying.

"Say something damn it!" Shivaay said and forcefully put up Annika's face. His heart broke seeing her cry.

"Aapne mujhe job pe rakha just to destroy my life! Aur maine mazak mein aapko ek punishment dedi toh itni baatein suna rahe hain...." Annika said and left the cafe.

Saumya came to Rudra..."Tumne mujhe mere pehle ghar se nikawaya...khud galti karke chilla rahe ho...." She said teary-eyed and left...

At last Ishika came to Om..."Chi...how could you? You did a mistake...you made me homeless...toh aapki himmat kaise hui mujhpe ilzaam lagane ki...!" She said as tears streamed through her eyes. She also left with AniYa.

The boys stood there like idiots....they again messed up everything...like really? How can some people repeat mistakes like this...?

Shivaay- Humne phir se Raita Phaila Diya...

Om- Khud hi sab Kuch Swaha kar diya...

Rudra- Pata nahi aaj main Crybaby se Angrybaby kaise ban gaya...!!

Shivaay- Saumya ko follow karne ka bakwaas idea mera tha...I am really sorry guys....by the way, I have another idea...

Om- Shivaay please! Aur bekaar ideas mat de yaar...

Shivaay- Arre sun toh le. Hum iss baar unn teeno ko follow karenge...but confront karne ke liye nahi, manane ke liye....

OmRu- That's good! Let's do this!

ShivOmRu- One for all, all for One!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

So DEARIES....this was the end? How was this chapter? If you liked it then please vote and comment me your views...it really encourages me a lot!
It makes my day....

So what will happen next? Will the boys be able to pacify their lady loves?
Will the girls agree?

Stay tuned for the next update...

Bye...
With love😘
Moha