Revealations !😢

Heya guys...back with another chapter. See, I am not late this time.
Ok, let's not get into argument... starting with the episode...

Happy Reading...!!

Annika gulped down a glassful of water and threw herself on the couch. She was so irritated, she hated herself for kissing Shivaay.

Annika's POV
What the hell yaar Annika? What were you thinking when you kissed him? I mean, him? That kanji akhon wala Bagad billa....!! But he was so cute...I want to kiss him again...Ohhho!! Bade ulte sidhe khayal aarahe hain tujhe Annika...Just stop thinking...!! Stop...!!
End of POV

Annika pushed aside her thoughts and drifted to sleep.

At Oberoi Mansion

In Shivaay's Room...

Shivaay  was looking out from the window. The curtains were blocking his way, he pushed them aside and saw the blue waters of the swimming pool glimmering in the moonlight. It was looking so beautiful.

Shivaay's POV
The pool is looking So beautiful and divine, just like Annika....Wait! Annika...why am I thinking about her?Aaj Jo hua uske baad, how will face her? Why did I kiss her anyway? I mean... her? She doesn't even have a surname!! No...!! Shivaay... Stop this thinking...and stop this alien emotions coming to your heart...!!

POV Ends

Shivaay stopped further thinking and went into a deep slumber.

Next Morning...

Annika came to Oberoi Mansion for tutoring Rudra, who was like her little brother. And she also liked to see Om's marvellous paintings, they became best of friends. In short, she loved spending time with OmRu, who was her partners in crime.

She went to Rudra's Room. But he refused to study in his room. He took her to the hall and they sat and started with their studies. Shivaay was passing by, when he noticed Annika. Her hair was flying in the air, she moved her hands in a to and fro motion, her eyes were rolling here and there, it was seeming as she was expressing and making Rudra understand some dramatic lines. Looking at her, a smile unknowingly plastered on his lips. Annika saw Shivaay staring at her with the corner of her eye. She blushed a bit and looked aside. Rudra noticed this, he smirked at Om, who was sitting across the hall having his breakfast. Shivaay was in the same position for a few minutes. His trance was broken by OmRu's superficial coughs and fake throat clearings. He straightened herself and left for office. Before leaving, Shivaay and Annika stole some glances.

In Om's Room
(OmRu are present)

R- Kuch toh gadbad hain O, Kuch toh gadbad hain..!!{ In Acp Pradhyuman's style}

O- Hmm. I also think the same. Kuch toh Jo ye dono humse chupa rahe hain....

R- Akhir kya hua kal pool mein Jo Shivika ka track "Akhiyon se golimaare" se sidha "Akhon ki gustakhiyaan" tak chali gayi...

Om laughed hearing her brother's comment.

O- Haha..yeah..!! We have to find out what exactly happened...!!!

Om's phone suddenly rang, he picked it up. "Hello!!....What??? Wait, I am coming!! Don't be afraid...I am coming right now!" He said on the phone.

R- Kya hua O? Kiska call tha?

O- Ishika...Woh art gallery mein problem ho gayi hain...

R- Ishika?? Who is Ishika?

O- I'll tell you later...I have to go...bye!!

R- Bye...

Rudra was feeling lonely. He thought of going to Saumya. Moreover he was having a doubt in physics.

"Sumo...!! Sumo..!!" Rudra entered her room. She was not there. But Nilanjana came out hearing someone shout.

N- Hello Beta, woh Saumya toh bahar gayi apne friend ke ghar.

R- Ohh...!! Ok Aunty. I think I have seen you somewhere...!!

Just then he remembered where he saw her. He saw her on Rohan's house..!! "That means Jin renters ko Maine Rohan ke ghar se nikalwaya tha wo Saumya aur Nilanjana aunty the...Oh my god! What did I do?" He muttered to himself. Nilanjana asked him "What happened beta?"

R- Nothing Aunty...I should go now.

He got out of the room feeling guilty. He thought what would happen if Saumya came to know about it..!

In Shivaay's Room

Annika came into Shivaay's room for fetching a file Shakti asked her to. She saw his phone ringing. There were 4 missed Calls. She thought it would be an important call. The call recipient read "Mishra"

*Conversation on Phone*
Before Annika could say anything, Mishra started talking.

M- Hello sir. What about your plan? Aapne bataya tha that you would destroy that girl's life...kya naam tha uska...yeah! Annika...isiliye toh apne usko job offer kiya tha...just to destroy her life.

Annika just hummed in response and cut the call. She was shocked to death. The phone fell from her hands and broke into million pieces just like her heart.

In Art Gallery...

Simran- What the hell are you doing here?

Ishika - I should ask you this question, tell me!! Maine tumhara ghar chodh diya, what do you want now?

Om hurriedly reached the gallery and saw Ishika arguing with someone.

O- Mrs. Simran Khanna....You have came here to take the papers.

Ishika {to om} - Omkara...what are you saying? You know her? And what papers...??

Simran- He is the one who bought our house where you stayed previously....Omkara Singh Oberoi..!!

Ishika looked at Om with disbelief. The person she considered as an angel was the person who made her homeless...Omkara was shocked! He didn't knew that unknowingly he made Ishika suffer. She looked aside as a tear escaped her eyes.

In Oberoi Mansion...

Saumya heard from her mother that Rudra searched for her. She quickly went to his room and what she heard shattered her!

Rudra speaking on the phone..
"I didn't knew yaar Rohan...ki Saumya aur Nilanjana Aunty hi woh log hain jinko maine tujhse kehke tere ghar se nikawaya tha..." Saumya listened to all this and was shocked...She went away running, by her hand, she hit a vase and left. By the sudden sound, Rudra turned around and saw the vase broken. He thought it was wind.

So guys what will happen now? The girls got to know the truth? What will be their reaction? Will the boys will able to pacify them?

To know, wait for the next part...

Pls vote and comment if you liked...It means everything to me..!!😅😅

Stay tuned!!

Love you all💞💞
Moha