12 | "You do not simply dump someone over a text."

Enjoy 💗

Chapter 12 "You do not simply dump someone over a text."

Ross' POV

Monday.

Everyone hates that day of the week.
After a weekend of staying up late and hanging out with friends you have to remind yourself that you have to go to school on monday again.

Well, I also don't like mondays but, you know, there was something that got me excited that morning when I woke up. I'm actually curious on how Laura will act after that whole situation of me helping her out or of how much even she remembers.

But the thing that bothered me the most were the things she said on that night. Was it her drunk state that made her talk some gibberish or was there some truth behind it after all ?

It just seems like there's a story behind this whole façade.

I pulled my car into the parking lot of the school and walked into the school as soon as I locked the car.

You know those times you feel like you've forgotten something important but can't get a hold of it ? That's how I feel right now.

Walking up to my locker, I opened it and got my books for the first lesson out.

Just what was it ?

Just than Chris stopped beside me and chuckled, "Are you serious ?"

I raised my brow while half-facing him, "What are you talking about ?"

"Did you really break up with Diana ?", he asked.

I slightly widened my eyes.

That's what I forgot about. Damn it, I thought it was gonna be a chill monday.

I rolled my eyes while closing my locker and leaning against it while facing Chris.

"Where did you hear it from ?"

"Well, she's making a big fuss about it since she arrived in school..", he started to tell before his eyes wandered over my shoulders and he chuckled before patting my shoulder and whispering, "Good luck with her."

"What ar-"

"Are you fucking serious ?!", I heard a high-pitched voice scream, making all of the heads in the hallway turn their heads into our direction.

Is she really gonna discuss this here ?

I looked her while shrugging, "What's the problem ?"

"What the problem is ? I'll tell you what the problem is; You do not simply dump someone over a text.", she said while raising her voice.

"Why ? I even put a sad emoji at the end of the message.", I answered. She can't be that heartbroken about it, right ? The reletionship only lasted like 2 weeks, I mean, if you could even call that a relationship. We literally only had one date and that was like less than an hour. It ended because she thought that getting out of one of her exe's way would be a priority. I mean what kind of logic is that ? Hiding from your ex with your current boyfriend ?

"Still, you have to discuss this face to face you ass-", she said before the school ring rang.

Saved by the bell.

"Oh, gotta go to my lesson now, Diana."

"I'm not gonna leave this here, Ross. You-"

"The next lesson is geography; shouldn't you be in the classroom by now ? I know that you're failing it and making a fuss about a break up isn't gonna get you better grades.", I said while walking away to my lesson.

I heard her scream, "YOU'RE SO GONNA REGRET THIS."

Well, the only thing I regret is that I was in a relationship with her.

Chris caught up with me and walked with me to class.

"You know that Diana's gonna tell shit about you, right ?"

I shrugged while entering the classroom, "It's not like I care, right ?"

While going to my usual seat, I looked over to where Laura sits. I titled my head amused when I saw her turn her head away from me as soon as I looked over to her.

I raised my eyebrow.

Looks like someone remembers something.

///Love at first Hate\\\

When it was lunchtime me and Dave went over to the cafeteria and he insisted that we should sit with Emma and the others since it's going great between him and her now.

I just nodded as we walked over to the table of Emma and the others.

We took our food trays and already saw Emma waving to us. As we sat down I quickly analysed the others sitting by the table.

There was Maia who had earphones and probably listened to some music.

Camila was talking to Emma.

I have math class with them so I kind of know them.

Jordan and Lucas were in my football team so were teammates, which is why they also nodded towards me with a smile as a short greeting which I returned.

And Matt was one of the people with the highest GPA along our seniors.

Than there was Laura, who was sitting between my two teammates across from me. She was laughing about something Lucas just said.

Her eyes crinkled at the corners while she was laughing at something Lucas had just said.

I don't think that she was aware of my presence until out gazes met.

•••
NEW UPDAAATE♥️

•Fave line ?

•Fave character?

Have a wonderful day☘

-t.