9 | "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."

"Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick"

Ross POV

"Dave, are you serious ?", I raised my brow.

"Dude, I'm literally shocked right now. I didn't think that she'd come but she's here. Along with that Maia girl and Jordan.", he said before taking a sip from his coke. "Anyway, I'm gonna go look for Emma. I can't have her drunk, she'll do something stupid."

"Ohhh.", I said before nodding to his cup in his hands. "Is Davey-Boy too worried about Emma that he can't even get drunk at his best friend's party ?", I chuckled.

He just rolled his eyes before saying, "That's the sacrifice I'm ready to do for this girl, Ross. I can't mess up with her again."

He than left and I just followed him with my gaze until he disappeared in the crowd.

I guess my best friend decided to settle down..

Going towards the kitchen, I decided to get another coke.

On my way to the kitchen I bumped into a brunette girl with a drink in her hand, making her laugh from a few moments ago stop.

"Uh, sorry.", I mumbled before trying to walk pass her but something made me stop and look at her face.

Just in that moment that girl turned around, making me see her face clearly.

Laura.

What a surprise ?

"Shouldn't have surprised me that it was you.", she rolled her eyes.

I don't know why her annoyed face amuses me this much. It makes me want to annoy her even more.

"Shouldn't have, Miss Marano.", I told her, making her roll her eyes the second time.

"Whatever, Ross. Putting up with your shit isn't on my to-do list today.", she said and something told me that I wasn't the main reason for her to be annoyed right now.

I glanced at her cup to see that it was alcohol in it. Why the he-

"How can she think that she can come here ?!", she whined.

I looked confused at her to see that she already turned her back to me and was talking to Maia. Who are they talking about ?

Wait, why does it even bother me ? Girls have fights all the time. Although Laura doesn't seem like the type but whatever.

I took a coke before talking with a few guys from the football team. As I wanted to get out of the kitchen I saw that Laura was still sitting there but Maia was gone.

I saw a group of guys eyeing her so I just went over to her and sat down on Maia's seat.

She didn't even bother looking a me while she was leading a new cup to her lips before I took it from her hands. "I think that's enough for today."

"Heeeeeeeey ! That's mine !", she slurred and I could already guess that she wasn't a heavy drinker.

"How many cups did you have ?", I asked.

She looked at me a few seconds before realizing that it was a question and looked at her fingers and made an attempt to count before saying, "Oh uh hmm, I literally don't know to be honest... I stopped counting after Maia was gone... Where is she by the way ?"

I sighed loudly out, "Fuck, Laura are you kidding me ? Stopped counting ? Do you know what that means ?", I asked while going through my hair with a hand frustrated.