53 | "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"

(Enjoy the chapter & don't forget to vote)

"Nothing... happened last night, right ?"

Laura's POV

As soon as I woke up, I realised that I was not alone in my bed. I felt two strong arms around me.

I released Ross' grip and sat up. I watched him open his eyes slowly before he yawned and looked around.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked at him.

He stretched while sitting up and than looked around before he did a double take.

"Laura ? What are you doing in...", he started before continuing, "...your room."

"What a good question, Mr. Lynch. Do you remember anything that happened yesterday ?"

He put his hand on his head, "God, my head hurts."

I gave him a sarcastic smile, "Really ? I wonder why that is."

He than stretched before looking down on himself and widening his eyes, "Wait.. Why am- where's my shirt ?!"

I titled my head, "Yeah.. I wonder why you don't have a shirt on."

He glanced at me before pulling the blanket over his bare upper body, "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"

I got out of the bed, not answering him, "What do you want for breakfast ?", before going towards the door, trying my best to stay serious.

"Laura ?? You did not answer my question.", I heard him shout behind me, making me smile widely before opening the door and widening my eyes, and closing the door so that you could only see my face.

"D-dad, when- when did you get home ?", I asked with a smile that could not hide my anxiety.

My dad looked at me, "Are you alone ?", while trying to peek behind me and I closed the door even further, "Of course... just sorting out some stuff."

He looked at me before nodding slowly, "Alright, come down for breakfast."

I nodded, "Will do."

I than closed the door before running a hand through my hair, "Why is this happening to me ?", I mumbled to myself before turning around to face Ross.

He looked at me and I nodded towards the window, "You'll have to get out of there."

He looked behind him, "You want me to get out of the window ?"

"Unfortunately."

"Are you serious ?"

"This is the least you could do after what I went through because of you yesterday.", I told him.

He furrowed his brows, "What exactly happened yesterday ?"

What can I do to make him leave as soon as possible ?

"You wanna know what happened ?", I asked him before going on my bed and leaning forward to him, putting my palm on his bare chest.

He widened his eyes before looking up at my face again, "L-Laura, what the hell are you- your dad-"

"I'll tell you once you get out of the window.", I said before I added, "in detail."

"You're joking, right ? There's no way in hell that I would've sle-", he said before stopping himself. "Alright."

I gave him his t-shirt that had dried over night before gesturing him towards the window, "Go ahead."

He rolled his eyes before doing as I said.

It fortunately wasn't that high and he got down safely. He than looked up, "How the hell am I gonna get home ?"

Oh shoot, I drove him here with my car.

"Wait, I'll come down."

I took a jacket and went downstairs into the kitchen, "Uh, dad, what do you say to pancakes for breakfast ?"

He nodded, "Why not i-"

"Ohhh we don't have eggs. Let me go buy some.", I told him before taking the car keys.

"Alright sweetheart.", my Dad told me as I opened the door and was about to leave when he said something.

"Tell Ross I said hi."

•••

Hello there my adorkies ♥️

It's been a while hasn't it ? I'm sorry but I didn't really have time to write :/
This book's gonna end reeeeally soon

• Anyways, fave line ?

•Do you prefer short or long chapters in stories on wattpad ?👀

🌷Have an amazing day and stay safe 🌷

-t.