15. fifteen

chapter fifteen • 15
↠ ↠ ↠

chapter fifteen • 15↠ ↠ ↠

"she healed the tree,"

•••

10 years. 10 years after Erik terrorised the world. Raven became an icon, a saviour, a role model. Natalie, became a symbol of hope, as terrifying her display was, she proved a point.
Charles, Hank and Natalie never saw Logan after that.
Charles started the school up again, Hank and Natalie became teachers. Natalie taught biology.

"Of course. But the cool kind."

In 1975 Alex and Natalie finally got married. One of the happiest days of her life. She met his family, his parents and his younger brother, Scott Summers.
Natalie and Alex haven't planned to have children, she felt like she couldn't have kids again, not after what happen. And Alex was more than okay, and supportive of her decision.

Alex doesn't work at the school, but since they decided that Natalie lived at the school, he'll live somewhere between his parent's home and the school. She sees him maybe a couple a times a month, since he's working all over the shop. It's not a problem fo Natalie because when they do see each other, they always make the most out of it.

•••

Natalie just finished her class and started talking with a student that was hoping to do some extra credit.

"Mrs Summers, are you sure there is nothing that I can do?" Jean asked. She was one of their top students.

"Miss Gray, I told you, you've already done enough," Natalie laughed. "Now, go, I have some work to do," Jean sighed and made her way out the room.

Natalie grabbed her things and placed them in her bag, she picked up a book that one of her students left behind and chuckled and shook her head. Her name was Jubilee, she scribbled little stick figures all of the front cover. Natalie held it in her arm and left the class room. She walked down the halls, smiling as students walked passed. She reached the front entrance and looked in the mirror, fixing her hair, placing Jubilee's book in her bag, but two people behind her caught her attention. Alex and Scott Summers.

She whipped her head around.

"Alex!" Natalie wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her up a bit and kissed her. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" She laughed as he let her go.

"It was a surprise," He sighed. Natalie looked over at Scott, he had a bandage wrapped around his head, covering his eyes. As new knowledge, Scott's ability just mutated, laser eyes.

"Hi Scott!" Natalie smiled as she hugged him.

"Hey, Nat," He replied, awkwardly patting her back.