6. six

chapter six • 6
↠ ↠ ↠

chapter six • 6↠ ↠ ↠

"stop this, Erik"

•••

"I read the teleporter's mind. Shaw is drawing all the power out of his sub. He's turning himself into some kind of nuclear bomb," Charles informed everyone.

"We got no time. The Geiger count is going out of control," Moira announced.

"Moira, this is what we're gonna do," Charles addressed her. "Get on the radio and tell them to clear both fleets out immediately."

"I'm going in!" Erik announced.

"Beast, Havoc, Ivy back him up," Charles said. "Erik, I can guide you through once you're in but I need you to shut down whatever it is that's blocking me, then we just hope to god it's not too late for me to stop him."

Alex, Hank, Erik and Natalie made their way outside. They stood in a line.

Angel, Riptide and Azazel were waiting. Angel got her wings and lifted herself up from the ground.

Azazel had his blades and Riptide flicked his wrists and two tornadoes formed in his palms. Natalie lifted herself in the air and directed her palms towards Riptide and vines wrapped around his legs and held him in the air. Azazel teleported towards Hank and Alex. Natalie flew towards Riptide and the vine wrapped around his neck. Then Angel flew into Natalie, causing her to fall. She looked up at her and she started spitting fireballs at her, Natalie dodged them in time and she emitted flames out of her palms and she flew away.

Natalie stood up and made her way over towards Riptide. He held his palms out and he formed a tornado in his palm and released it before he fell unconscious. Natalie held up her hands and attempted to control it, the tornado lifted her up and threw her against the plane wall.

Alex and Sean were back on the beach. Alex started to run over to Natalie, but she stood up herself and walked over to both of them.

"You okay?" Alex asked, Natalie out he hand on his shoulder and sighed.

"I'm okay - she's back," Natalie looked up. Angel flew back and Alex stood up and created his energy rings and shot it at Angel and clipped her wings and she fell down. Sean sat up and looked at Alex, laughing.

•••

Beast and Azazel suddenly teleported back on the beach. Azazel held his tail up to Beast's face. Natalie looked over and she saw Mystique transform into Shaw.

"Stop, Azazel," She spoke. Azazel stood up and faced Shaw. Hank grabbed Azazel and threw him towards the plane but he teleported and Hank turned around and punched him in the chest causing him to be knocked out.

Mystique transformed back to herself and smiled at Hank. Mystique and Hank made their way over to Alex, Sean and Natalie. Alex patted Hank's back. Natalie gave Mystique a hug. Alex and Hank helped Sean walk as he hurt his leg.