14. fourteen

chapter fourteen • 14
↠ ↠ ↠

"don't make that same mistake, erik

"don't make that same mistake, erik."

•••

Erik landed in the middle of the stadium, some of the Sentinels following soon after, the others flew to the tops of the stadium and aimed their guns at the outside world, almost as if they were guarding the mutants.

Logan and Hank placed Charles down somewhere safe before running towards where Natalie was.

"You alright?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, yeah," Natalie replied. They were hidden behind a car.

"I'm probably not supposed to ask this kind of thing, but in the future, do I make it?" Hank asked Logan.

"No," Logan said.

Hank turned to look at him. "But we can change it, right?" Logan looked at him.

Hank, who was standing beside Natalie, started to transform into his blue beast form. He grew bigger muscles and his suit began to rip, hair covering every part of his body and a set of fangs on his teeth. Hank growled and that brought Erik's attention towards the group.

Erik turned towards a sentinel. "Do what you were made for," he commanded.

The sentinel turned around and faced them, aiming his gun at them. Just as it began to fire, Natalie held her hands up vines started to penetrate the Sentinel causing it slowly power down and she let it go. Another Sentinel flew over them and Logan grew out his claws and started to fight the Sentinel.

Hank jumped out of nowhere and grabbed the Sentinels head. "I've got this. Go!"

Logan and Natalie turned around and began to run towards Erik. Erik turned around to them and began to fire metal objects at them. Natalie's hair turned crystal white, frozen air emitted from her palms, stopping the objects. Then something knocked into her back. Natalie fell onto the floor with a thud and then looked at Logan and saw that Erik had stabbed several poles into him.

"Erik!" Natalie yelled at him as he made Logan levitate into the air. "Don't do this, Erik!

"The future can't be changed," Erik looked down at Natalie. "Humans are still going to try and find ways to kill us all. It will only be a matter of time." Then he turned to Logan.

"So much for being a survivor." He controlled Logan to fly out of the stadium and into the river outside.

"Logan!" Natalie cried out.

Erik then began to hold his hands above the ground and closed his eyes. He found the presidents bunker and lifted it through the ground that used to lay under the White House flew out towards us and landed on the grass. Erik opened up the door and then proceeded to rip the wall off. He controlled all of the men's guns to fly away from them and aimed them all at America's leaders. Erik then held out a large metal rod and brought it over to Natalie.