2. two

chapter two • 2
↠ ↠ ↠

"secret code names,"

•••

Charles and Erik went out on a mission to find mutants who are willing to join our team to fight against Shaw. They found a couple;

Angel, she was an exotic dancer at a club.

Darwin, he was a taxi driver.

Alex, a teen who voluntarily imprisoned himself in solitary confinement.

Sean, a teen who tries a little too hard on getting girls.

•••

As they all sat around on couches in a room, Hank, Raven and Natalie joined them.

"We should have code names," Raven spoke. "We're Government Agents now, we should have secret code names," Raven smiled. "I wanna be called Mystique,"

"Damn, I wanna be called Mystique," Sean groaned. They all chuckled.

"Well tough, I called it," Raven shape shifted into Sean and they all woah'd and chuckled. "And I'm way more mysterious than you,"

They all clapped.

"Alright, Darwin what about you?" Natalie asked as Raven returned to her blonde self.

"Well Darwin is already a nickname, and it sorta fits, adapt to survive and all," He nodded his head. "Check this out," Darwin stood up and walked over to the fish tank and he smiled and placed his head in the water and his face and neck grew gills, and he smiled and his gills started breathing. They clapped.

"Thank you, thank you," He sat back down on the couch. "What about you?" He pointed to Sean.

"I'm going to be," Sean paused as he put his hands together, "Banshee,"

"Why do you wanna be named after a wailing spirit?" Hank asked.

"You might wanna cover your ears," Sean stood up and they all followed the instructions, he crouched and took in a deep breath and let it out, shattering the glass instead of the row of glass cups.

"Oh, awesome!" Natalie laughed.

"And you?" Sean sat back down and pointed to Angel.

"Well, my stage name is Angel, and ah, sorta fits," She removed her jacket and the tattooed wings on her back grew out of her skin and she started to fly.

"You can fly?" Raven gasped.

"Uh huh," Angel turned to face the shattered glass. "And uh..." She leaned forward and spat out a fireball and set the statue's head outside on fire.

They all chuckled and clapped.

"What's your name?" Alex asked Natalie.

Natalie smiled. "Well, Hank always calls me Ivy, and I always like it, so uh yeah," She bit her lip.