Foggy Day (In London Town)

Holy guacamole it's been a minute since I updated.
-------
That minute was a few years long. Whoops. I still cannot believe the never ending support you guys give these stories. It's incredible. Don't get used to me being back, but I'm trying to ease in. I might be a little rusty.
--------
Baz's POV. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------

I sat on the couch reading a Normal newspaper. Our house was now situated in central London, so it was raining ever so lightly outside. The sky cast a dark mid-day glow around the room, with fog gently licking at the windows. It was silent except for the rain and the sound of rustling fabric as Simon fidgeted beside me. Eventually I set down my paper and glared over at Simon.
"Snow, can you just sit still?" I asked, exasperated. Simon smiled meekly and looked up at me through hooded eyes.
"But you won't pay me any attention," he said quietly, one corner of his mouth pulling up. My glare lifted gently, and I leaned over and pressed a quick peck onto Simon's mouth. I picked my paper up again and continued reading. I could hear Simon make a small indignant sound beside me. He was silent for a moment or two. I let a breath out, grateful for the peace. Suddenly I felt something pressing against my arm. I glanced over to see Simon nuzzling into my arm in an attempt to get me to put it around his shoulders. I sighed and finally set down my paper on the footrest just in front of me. Simon smiled triumphantly.
"What do you want now?" I said, my voice low and quiet. A small smirk escaped my lips. Simon returning it.
"You, Baz. I want you," he whispered. In one instant I had pulled Simon towards me and had his face in my hands. We didn't kiss quite yet, as Simon pulled his face too far away to do so. Instead, he slowly swung a leg over my lap so he was straddling me, one knee of either side of my legs. His eyes were narrow and his smile was big.
"I wanted to be taller," Snow admitted sheepishly, sliding a hand behind my head. I chuckled lightly, my voice rasping slightly. My eyes slowly closed as Simon and I melted into each other. We kissed gently at first, and suddenly I felt a light pressure on my chest. Simon slowly pushed me down onto the couch so he was laying on top of me, our lips only breaking for a second. I grabbed Simon's hips and pulled him onto me. Simon had one hand behind my head, and another balled in a fist on the front of my sweater. A sudden crack of thunder sounded from outside, followed by a flash of lightning. A small pop sounded, and the room went dark. Simon sat up, breaking the kiss.
"Uh, what's going on?" He asked timidly. I just shook my head, feeling around for my wand. I grabbed it from the arm of the couch and muttered a few words. A small flame danced upon the tip of my wand.
"The power probably went out. I'll see if I can fix it," I said, looking up at Simon. He didn't move.
"Snow. I need to get up," I said a bit more firmly this time.  In the dim light I could see a faint smirk tickling the corners of Simon's mouth.
"You know, Basilton, I am very comfortable right now. Are you not?" He replied, a slight giggle to his tone. I inhaled sharply, my wand falling from my hand onto the floor. As soon as it left my fingers, the flame disappeared and the room was plunged back into darkness. I pushed Simon, flipping him over so I was on top. Our lips connected again, and I ran a hand under his shirt. This time it was Simon's turn to have a sharp intake of breath. The dark had never felt so bright.