Intentions - Part 2

I'm back! Sorry for the ending of my last part. Don't worry, this isn't the last part, so have fun with the ending of this!
-------
All jokes aside, thank you all for the support. I mean, it's kind of incredible. I've reached 5K views now, which is above and beyond what I imagined this story would get. Again, thanks!
-------
Still in Baz's POV. Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

"What?" I asked, not sure if I had heard him right. They were Dev and Niall, my two friends who followed my every command.
"You heard me perfectly, Basilton. Kill the boy, and then we'll believe you," Dev said, examining one of his nails. The knife was still in one of his hands, the tip pointed towards me. "Really, Snow is going to die either way. This is just a matter of whether or not you'll be going with him," Dev continued. I could practically hear Niall's sneer behind me.
"Of course I'll deal with Snow. I have no idea why all this force was necessary, though," I said. "Would've killed him just fine on my own," I added, daring to look over at Simon. I expected to see fear mirrored in his eyes, but all I saw was hurt. Behind it, though, there was a fire. The fire in his eyes that always threatened to burn me to the ground, should I get too close. Yet in these past couple of weeks, it only warmed me, and comforted me, giving me a home. I blinked, then had to look away from him.
"You try anything, and we'll kill both of you," Niall said suddenly, and I felt the invisible bonds on my ankles and wrists disappear. I stood up, rolling my wrists. I still didn't look over at Simon. I tried to keep my expression neutral, plastering on a sneer. Niall flipped the knife around and handed it to me. Our hands touched for a moment, and my throat went dry, and the air felt heavy around me. The feeling disappeared when we broke contact. My blood ran cold, but I still tried to keep my face calm. I silently turned around to face Simon. His gaze, which had been lowered, lifted to meet mine. He didn't even look mad, just defeated. As I approached him, he didn't even struggle. I stood over Simon, the knife raised. I saw Dev's face darken above me, and I paused, looking up at him.
"Where are you?" I asked, and Simon's face filled with confusion. Dev's twisted into a sneer.
"I thought you'd never ask," he replied, and with that, he and Niall both collapsed on the ground.

Simon jumped up, shaking Dev off. He looked like a lost puppy, way out of his element. Then he turned to me. Rage exploded on his face. His hands curled into fists, and before I knew what was happening, he had punched me square in the jaw. In one motion, I pushed Simon's hand away and had his face in my hands. I kiss him hard, and relaxed when he kissed back after a few seconds. I pulled away and whipped my head back and forth.
"Baz, I don't know what you're trying to do to me," Simon said, his voice tired. "Please tell me what's going on." Just as I opened my mouth to reply, I heard a bouncing sound in bushes in front of us. My hand tightened on the hilt of the knife. Suddenly, the air felt like all of the moisture had been sucked out of it. I felt a little dizzy, but Simon stumbled and collapsed to his knees beside me. I knelt beside him, and he leaned heavily on me.
"Are you alright?" I asked quietly. Simon nodded weakly and waved me away, trying to stand. He fell right back down, and I was there to catch him.
"Isn't that so sweet," a voice said from the bushes. I knew that voice, but it was higher. The speaker walked out, and Simon was standing in front of me. Not the Simon on his knees beside me, though. This Simon was shorter, younger, and was tossing a red ball between his hands.
"What did you do to Dev and Niall?" I asked forcefully.
"So you found my new toys?" The Humdrum asked, smiling innocently. "I learned some new tricks, and they're so much fun," he continued. "Do you want to join my game?" He asked, his blue eyes wide. I felt Simon grip my arm beside me, and I growled at the Humdrum. He clicked his tongue. "Well, if you're going to have that attitude," he said. "Then fine. Let's play."