Sexy Beast

How would y'all feel if I tried a sick Baz story sometime?
-------
*All characters are over legal drinking age in this story* Simon's POV. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------

"This is a terrible idea," Baz said once again.

"Come on," I told him. "We're already halfway there. Why turn back now?"

"Yes, but-" Baz stuttered. "What if someone tries to flirt with us?"

"You and I will just have to kiss a lot to send a message," I replied, smirking.

"Snow, this is a gay bar we're talking about. I don't think kissing will stop a raging homosexual," Baz sighed.

"You're the only raging homosexual that I'll kiss. Don't worry," I smiled innocently, and Baz rolled his eyes.

--

We could hear the place before we saw it. The music carried down the street, along with the sounds of chatter. We arrived at the two front doors, one of them held open by a box as a doorstop. There was a burly man standing by the entrance, and he looked at Baz and I as we arrived.

"I'll need to see some ID, boys," he said, his voice higher than I expected. Once Baz and I showed him our IDs, he waved us in. I took a deep breath as Baz and I stepped in. I glanced over at Baz. He was trying to keep his face neutral, but his eyes were sparkling.

"Quick, kiss me," he said, and pressed his lips against mine before I could respond. I kissed back, and then pulled away.

"What was that about?" I asked, not complaining.

"Because I love you," Baz said, smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow. "And because I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea."

"And because you can't resist this sexy beast," I teased, and Baz rolled his eyes.

"Oh, please. That's me," he smirked. This time I was the one to roll my eyes. I halfheartedly slapped Baz's arm, but my smile mirrored his. We walked up to the bar and sat on stools next to each other. A bartender walked over to us on the other side of the counter.

"Hello, I'm Henry. Can I interest either of you boys in a drink tonight?" the bartender asked.

"Um, do you have any red wine?" I asked. Baz raised his eyebrows at me, but I ignored him.

"Sure we do. Anything for you, sir?" Henry asked, turning to Baz.

"Tequila?" Baz responded.

"Sounds good," Henry said, and ducked under the counter. He poured my wine into a glass, and poured out a shot of tequila for Baz.

"Quite a sophisticated choice for you, Snow," Baz said after Henry had moved out of earshot.

"I enjoy drinking the blood of my enemies," I replied. Baz rolled his eyes.

"Do you have any idea who you're talking to?" he sneered, which turned into a smile. I stuck my chin up and returned the smile. I raised my glass, and Baz raised his shot. We clinked our drinks together. I sipped my wine while Baz tapped his shot on the table, and sent it down his throat. His face twisted for a second before he gave me a sideways smile. When Henry came back around, Baz pulled out his wallet and paid for both of our drinks, but Henry handed half of the money back.