Warm and Cozy

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it!
-------
So this story takes place on Christmas Eve. It could be before my story 'Snow', but that's up to you.
-------
This is your Christmas gift from
me- words (and also lots of SnowBaz kissing).
-------
Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

"Do we really need to do this?" Baz asked.
"Yes, we do. You can't go to an ugly Christmas sweater party without an ugly Christmas sweater," Simon replied. He reached over to Baz and adjusted the sweater he was wearing. Baz's black hair and pale skin contrasted with the bright colours of the sweater. On the contrary, Simon's sweater looked much more natural, apart from the two holes in the back, with wings protruding. Okay, scratch that. There was no normal anymore.

"Besides," Simon said. "Our sweaters match. I would feel weird only wearing mine." Baz groaned.
"Okay, but both of the sweaters are huge, Snow. This is why you're not usually in charge of getting clothes. And also why you won't be doing it again," Baz replied grumpily.
"Well, I tried, okay?" Simon said defensively. Baz spread out his arms, and raised an eyebrow. The sleeves hung off of his hands by at least a foot, and the bottom hem almost came down to his knees. It would have been much worse of he wasn't so tall.
"Okay, maybe a little big," Simon said, then saw the look on Baz's face. "Fine, a lot big. But it still looks awesome on you," he finished. The corners of Baz's mouth turned up. He tried to cover it with a sneer.
"Yours is too big as well," Baz said. "Which is an incredible feat, as you were the one who got it," he added. Simon shook his arms quickly, making the fabric hanging off of his hands flail around. Baz laughed. "Crowley, you're fucking adorable," Baz said. He rolled up his sleeves and pulled Simon into a hug. Simon hugged him back, then wrapped his arms around Baz's neck. Baz leaned in so their noses were touching.
"Did you call me adorable?" Simon asked quietly, smiling.
"Indeed I did, Snow. Very observant of you," Baz replied in a playful voice.

They leaned in even further, so their lips were touching. Baz pushed his face into Simon's, so Simon pushed back. Baz moved until Simon was pushed against a wall. Simon's wings spread out, pressing against his back. Baz's hand was on Simon's waist now. They pushed their lips together as hard as they could, never breaking contact. Simon bit Baz's lower lip, watching colour fill it momentarily. Baz moved away from Simon's mouth and began kissing his neck, very carefully, as to not accidentally cut him. That would make for a great holiday season. Simon gently pushed Baz away and spun around so Baz was the one pushed against the wall now. Simon moved back onto his lips. He moved his chin rhythmically, going up and down, side to side. Simon pulled away, face flushed, and gasped for air. He looked at Baz, a ridiculous grin on his face. Baz mirrored the expression.

"Crowley, Simon, you're great," Baz murmured. Simon's mouth still hung slightly open, looking into Baz's eyes. It was a clash between pure blue and smokey grey. Baz looked at Simon's long eyelashes. Simon looked at Baz's pupils, like a little black dot lost in the fog.

"I'm so in love with you," Simon said, breaking the silence. His tail snaked around Baz's waist. Baz smiled. He went to take Simon's hand, but the sleeve of the sweater still covered it. He grabbed Simon's elbow instead and pulled him out into the living room. The sat, side by side, on the couch. Simon wrapped a wing around Baz, and buried his head in Baz's chest. The sweater didn't smell like him. Yet. Simon kept Baz close to him, because Baz was all his.

Just then, Penelope walked into the room. She took one look at the two cuddling boys and rolled her eyes.
"Save it for when I'm out of the house, please," she groaned. Simon smiled, and gently pulled away from Baz, his wing curling onto his back again.

Penelope was wearing a green sweater with little knitted reindeer on it. "Come on, or we'll be late for the party. Nice dresses, by the way," she added, laughing, when they stood up. Baz blushed, but Simon just laughed along with her. They quickly pulled on their shoes.
"I'll drive," Penelope said as they left the house.
"I call shotgun!" Simon yelled, and ran to the front door of the car. Penelope rolled her eyes. She quickly cast a 'these aren't the droids you're looking for' on Simon before getting in the car. Baz begrudgingly got into the back.

"Okay, lovebirds. My university friend is hosting, and she won't appreciate it if you two are snogging all night, alright?" Penelope said. Baz and Simon made eye contact. "Alright?" She repeated. Simon nodded, knowing that it was a hollow promise.
"Merry fucking Christmas," Simon heard Baz whisper from the back. Simon just smiled, and the three drove on.