Forgive me?

~Y/N POV~

I walked into school clutching my binder to my chest. Taking in a deep breath I walking threw the double fires where everyone was hanging out at. They all turned and gave me judging looks.

Everyone found out about what I did and they hate me for it. But I deserve it. I hurt my true friends because of popularity. I shouldn't have let it get to me. I shouldn't have gotten jealous because of Yuna.

"Hi"I say in a whisper tone. They turned around and looked at me. I could see anger in their eyes. "What do you want? To humiliate me in front of everyone again?"Yuna said in a low tone not trying to get attention.

Sadly everyone's eyes where in me. I shifted around in discomfort. "Of course not"I replied looking down. "Then what are you here for? If you still liked Griff you could have told me"She crossed her arms.

"I-I know and I'm sorry I shouldn't have let it get in the way of our friendship"I responded in shame. "You should have thought about that before I became the schools laughing stalk"She said with hurt in her voice.

"I'm sorry please forgive me"I say looking up at her. "After everything you did to me? Humiliated me in front of the whole school and internet? Do you know how it felt when I was in public and people started to laugh at me?"Yuna added.

"Give her some time to think"Griff said. "Yuna let's go"He said and that both left. I stayed quiet and looked down to the ground. I could hear what everyone said.

"Wow she expects Yuna to forgive someone like her?"

"I know right she deserves this"

"I feel bad for her"

"Did you hear about what she did?"

I quickly walked away and to my class. I sat down in my seat playing with my hoodies sleeve. I shouldn't have started public school. Then none of this would have happened. I should have just stayed in my family's shadow.

I bury my face in my hands as the bell ran and a crowed of kids come to class and the teacher comes in.