Do I Really....?

(I'm in love with Ko Ko Bop😍 it's one of my favorite from 'The War' album and someone talk with meh!! Here's my Snapchat: Lil.luna15 so y'all go add me and we can talk if y'all want also here's a shout out for @numberonefangirl1637 thxs for following my bsf💙)

~(Y/N) POV~

After spent the day with Mason I started to wonder if I truly did love him. Maybe I don't....I don't know anymore.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Luna shouted my name. "W-What?"I asked confused. "Are you ok you been spacing out a lot"She said with concern written on her face. "Yea just thinking about things"I say forcing a smile. Luna nodded and continued to talk about what ever she was talking about.

We sat down in the lunch hall to eat but I didn't eat much. My thoughts were every where. Did Griff move on already? He has Ella and Jewel. Maybe he did. There also is Zuri. Ugh...I don't know anymore! "(Y/N) you ok? You seem deep in thought?"Lucas asked taking a seat next to me.

"O-Oh yea I'm fine"I answered taking a bite out of my chocolate cake. "If there's anything bothering you just tell me"Lucas smiled and got up to go to another table with his guy friends. I sigh pushing the food tray away from me.

I can't just tell them them I miss the boy who broke my heart! They wouldn't understand. They'll probably think it's a stupid joke anyways. What's the point in try to talk with someone about it. It's just so confusing.

I should be happy. I have Mason and he so much better than Griff. But I can't bring myself to love him like I loved Griff. Maybe I just shouldn't come to camp next year at all. I should just stay home with my parents. Luna will probably go to camp since her parents want her to socialize. What should I do.....?