We meet again

"I'm gonna miss Spring Camp"You mumbled getting out the car and walking into Kikiwaka camp. You spent the rest of last year summer is Spring camp and this year 2 weeks but now your back to Kikiwaka. You changed so people might not realize it's you. Your body developed more so you looked 16 but your are only 14.
"Hello you must be out new camper! I'm Lou your Counselor and this is Emma the CIT"Lou says smiling holding her arm out. You give her a small smile.
"Nice to meet you"You walk past them to your cabin and go back to your old bunk. You set everything and Tiffany comes up to you.
"Your back!"She hugs you tightly and you return the hug.
"Yup but don't tell anyone who I am"You look at her sternly and she nods. You grab her hand and go outside to the camp fire where everyone else was. "Hello! I'm new here. It's nice to meet you all"You says forcing a smile when you saw Griff was here. They all greeted you.
"I wanna sing this song. I wrote it when I was in my other camp last summer."You say shyly and they nod.(Song! That's how you sound!)
"Wow that's was great!"Xander says smiling at you. "Thanks"You thank him and stand up. Your phone rings and you answer it.
"(Y/N) we miss you!"Riley shout threw the phone. Everyone froze when they heard your name. There eyes got water as they stood up walking to about to hug you. You quickly hug up and ran away from the and into the woods to that spot where you cried last time.
"(Y/N)...."You heard a male voice crack. You knew who it was. Griff.
"Hey Griff"You says not turning around and kept walking. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your stomach, stopping you from leaving. You heard crying and froze.
"A-Are you.....crying?"Those words left your mouth. His grip on you tightened a little.
"I missed you...why did you leave me. Do you know how hard it is to try to move on from the girl I love...?"He whispered crying burning his head deeper into your neck.
"You....love me"You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck. You started crying as well. You put your hands on his cheek and wipe his tears and he does the same. You both lean in and kiss. You felt him smile into it which caused you to smile.
"I love you (Y/N) Taylor"He mumbles into the kiss.
"I love you too Griff Jones"You whisper into the kiss.