Maybe School Not So Bad

~(Y/N) POV~

"(N/N!)"A familiar voice shouted happily as I was brought into a bone crushing hug. "Hey Yuna"I smile  hugging her back. We let go and go to our lockers leaving our bag inside.

"How was your weekend? My parents took me to the beach and I met this one guy! His hair is so beautiful and his brown eyes are just so...perfect! I swear my heart melted when I saw him!"Yuna squealed.

"I stayed home and FaceTimed my cousin"I say blankly and sighed. "I thought you and Jackson had a date"Yuna says.

"We did but I had to cancel since my cousin called me. She never really calls so I couldn't ignore her call"I replied walking into the cafeteria with her. We go get our lunch and sit down on our normal seats.

"I guess you're right. Anyways the guy asked me on a date! Today me and him are going to the movie tonight!"She said smiling happily and takes a bite of her sandwich.

"Who's the guy? You seem really in love"I commented raising a brow. I've never seen Yuna like this, it's kinda creepy. I push the thought away and take a drink of my water.

"His names Griff Jones! He's so dreamy"She said making me spit out my water as I cough from chocking on the I swallowed. "What!?!"I shout grabbing the whole cafeterias attention.

"Are you ok?!"She asked worried as I nodded. "I said he was Griff Jones"She said slowly. I quickly get up and throw my lunch away running to the girls bathroom. I lock the door and I look at the mirror.

"H-He's here in LA.....I thought after he would be taken back to juvie..."I mumbled to myself. "But Yuna.....she's going on a date with him"I whisper wiping the tears that managed to escape.

"Get yourself together (Y/N). He's your past, nothing more nothing less. You have Jackson"I say looking at myself.

"But I can't let him go....I don't want to..."I whisper then sigh running my (S/C) fingers threw my (H/C) hair. "Stop it (Y/N)! Griff has Yuna. I can't keep her from loving someone. She's my best friend. The first friend I've made in this school"I whisper opening the door and walking to my locker.

I can't....I cant hurt Yuna. Her happiness is my happiness. Even if it means giving up Griff.