New Camp?

(I am gonna use the cast from Girl Meets World)
(N/N)-Nickname

"Sweetie we know how your feeling but we have to switch you to another camp. Dads film is running late and I still need the models for my clothing line"Your mom says stopping in front a new camp.
"Yea...I get it"You walk out the car and go get your bags. You want like the camp and surprisingly it's better. The food is actually good food and there is not crazy Hazel. No weird Gladys.
"You're the new camp right?! I'm Maya, your new counselor"A blonde headed girl says smiling.
"I'm (Y/N)"You gave her a small smile. She helped you with your bags and brought you to the cabin. It was a bigger cabin than the old one.
"This is your new cabin"She opened the door and you watched in awe. It's was bigger issue so you're not squashed. The beds are better too. And you get to use your phone and electronics!
"This is your bed"She showed you a bed.

 And you get to use your phone and electronics!"This is your bed"She showed you a bed

"Everything there is yours"She added. I packed my things and smiled.
"This summer will be the best summer ever!"You giggled walking out with Maya.

~At camp~

"Will she answer?"Griff looked at the phone in Zuris hand which was calling to FaceTime (Y/N).
"Yea!"The phone picked up.
"Hey. (Y/N) is at the dock with some people. I'll pass you to here"A guy said and they see him get up with the phone. They look at the places they are passing by. "Docks? Cabins? Lots of people? She went to a new cabin!"Tiffany says.
"Hey guys"You give them a sad smile.
"You left us for a new summer camp?"Lou takes the phone.
"What!? No! My mom said I had to go"You shout.
"(N/N) call down"Riley puts a hand on your shoulder. You nod
"I have to go"You hand up the calls leaving the others upset.
"I can't believe she's at a new camp. What if she likes it better and goes there for next summer?"Lou sighs sitting in her bed.
"No she wouldn't! Kikiwaka is her home from home"Griff says walking back to the grizzly cabin.