Truth

"(Y/N)! I see you and Griff getting close"Lou sits down next to me at Lunch.
"Yea only as friends though"You poke your lunch with the fork. You haven't really ate in 2 days.
"You should eat. I know you've been skipping your Lunch"Lou says grabbing your arm. You shake your head and let the fork go.
"I'm not really hungry"You get up and throw your lunch and walk out the Lunch room. You walk into the woods and sit on a big rock. The reason you haven't been eating lately is because your dog recently passed away. The day you woke up from cuddling with Griff, 3 days ago, your mom called. She said Luna had passed away. You have been down ever since and of course didn't tell anyone. She was the only one who could make you happy. Being the only child is lonely. These past 2 days Griff has been with Zuri. They're getting really close. It's like they're a couple.
"It's not like I could have stopped anything. I didn't even get to say goodbye to her. I miss her.."You cried pulling your knees to your chest.
"(Y/N)?"You heard a voice that made your heart flutter.

(Fact: I had a dog named Luna and she passed away 2 months ago. The month of my birthday, exactly 2 days after my birthday, May 11. I didn't get to celebrate my birthday with her. Not one day goes back I dont think of her. The week she passed away I cried so much. I miss her so much. Her brother misses her. He always comes running into my house trying to find her. Her brother thankfully go better from the virus but Luna didn't make it. I cry every time I think of her or talk about her and when someone mentions her. I try to hold it back but sometimes it gets the best of me. Like right now. I'm crying while writing this. But she will always be in my heart. RIP LUNA, 2016-2017, December 24-May 11😔🤕☹️🥀❤️)