Gone Again

~(Y/N) POV~

It was around 8:45pm when Gladis called Luna and Me. Everyone was to busy to notice so I did t really care anymore. "You ready?"Luna asked me giving my hand a gently squeeze. And nodded and we grabbed our things leaving Emma, Lou, Ravi and Zuri something so they could remember us.

This might be our last time here so we wanted to give them something that meant everything to us. I gave Emma a necklace my mom got me for my 9th birthday. She said it's been passed down for generations. It had my last name as the charm. Luna left her a bracelet that was also passed off for generations. I had a blue butterfly charm. It's been said to give you luck.

I left Lou a picture frame I made for her. It was decorated as a pattern of chess. It had a picture with me and her. Luna left her Lilly. It was a stuffed bear she had since she was born. Her dad bought it for her. It means so much to her because when she was 5 her dad disappeared. Nobody knew where he went. Luna still loves him even if he left her.

I left Zuri my money. It's something she loves so why not. I also left her a pair of earrings they gave me for my birthday but I never used them. Luna left her a charm bracelet with 'Zuri' engraved into it. She took the day to make it. She hand made another one but the clip had broke off.

I had left Ravi something we made together last summer. We made friendship necklaces but he gave them both to me. It was before we became very close friends. Luna gave him a ring she was going to give to her old crush from school but he broke her heart.

We looked around and saw everyone was in the lunch hall. We quickly ran to my parents and put our things to the car. Luna look back at the camp. Just like I did when I first left. I know she's sad about it buts for the best.

In 3 days we'll go back to 'Spring Camp' and I won't have to be depressed anymore. I just hope she also changes, in a good way, after 'Spring Camp'. She's always sad about things. When I was 3 Luna was 5, before her dad left, she was so happy. I want her to be happy again.

'I'm sorry'I thought as I looked down. I'm hurting the people who care for me by disappearing from there lives....