Are you really?

~(Y/N) POV~

"(Y/N) move on. If they don't trust you they don't deserve such a great friend like you"Luna said handing me a bottle of water. "It's hard. All the memories I had with them. You wouldn't understand. Your only friend are some people named Jade, Beck, Cat, Robbie and Andre!"I said. She looked at me her face clearly showed that she was offended.

"Excuse me? What do you me by that?! You know ever since I came you have been actin like a total jerk! What happened to you? To the little cousin I loved. Are you really who you think you are?"Luna shouted then lowered her voice at the end. She put the her water bottle down and walked out the cabin.

I sigh and bury my head into my pillow. Spring Camp flashed by my mind. I should go back. I know they won't judge me. At least you heart won't be hurting over there. But first I need to apologize to Luna.

~Luna's POV~

"Hey Luna"I heard someone say from behind me. I turn around and wave. "What's wrong? Did you two get into another argument?"Emma asked. "No. I just need to clear my head"I lied. What happened to my cousin? To the (Y/N) I loved(as in family love) and cared for.

"You sure?"Lou asked. As I was about to answer Griff came to us. I rolled my eyes and walked away. His the reason she's like this! If he never came into her life she would be like she always was before camp. I sigh and sat down at the dock.

I want to help her. I have to. She helped me when I was trying to be someone I'm not. When I was trying to act like my friend cat, but smart. Wonder how I met them? Yea they live in HOLLYWOOD. I meet them online. I accidentally sent them a FaceTime request and they answered. Ever since then we been friends. We don't know each other in person thought. Maybe one day.

My thoughts were cute off by a (Y/N). "Hey Luna...I'm sorry. I was just stressed by I think I should leave camp again but you have to come with me"She said with sad eyes. I nodded. "Ok only because your my cousin and I love you"I smiled. We walk back to the cabin and pack our things. Only 2 weeks and I'm already leaving! Well I didn't even make that many memories anyways. (Y/N) said her mom, my aunt will be here around night time.