Chapter 20

Scar's POV

I slid into the passenger seat of the sleek SUV. I kept telling myself in my head that I had to act shy, timid, maybe even scared of him. I had to swallow whatever hate I was holding I had to swallow.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Giovanni scooting closer to me. A sly smile played on his lips. He put his hand on my thigh and it took everything in me not to punch him square in the nose.

"So tell me, what is a girl like you doing working for a guy like Volkov?"

His hand was trailing up and down my thigh while I bit my tongue causing the taste of blood to tinge my mouth. Time to get into character.

"I-I was t-taken he forced me t-to work, t-there was a fight and I e-escaped." Damn I was better at this then I thought.

"Oh sweet girl no need to worry. You came to the right place."

His hand left my thigh and I silently thanked god that this vile man was no longer touching me. He reached up untying his tie and taking it off. He moved a little closer causing me to flinch.

"Calm down bella I just need to blind fold you, you understand right?" He look at me with questioning eyes and I just nodded my head while he tied the tie around my eyes.

Thirty minutes later we arrived or at least I thought we did. I felt the car come to a stop and the blind fold being removed from my eyes. He got out walking to my side of the car opening the door and taking my hand in his.

"Come Bella well speak in my office."

I followed him into the lavish house. As much as I hated the man, I had to admit he had some good taste. Maids and guards all stopped in their place and bowed their heads to him as he walked by.

What does this guy have some kind of God complex? We walked up the stairs and through a set of large cherry wood doors. His office was completely opposite of Vitaly's it had all brown leather I'm assuming was Italian. With large tan gotti lamps.

He motioned for me to sit in the large chair across from him as he took a seat. I could feel his eyes roaming all over my body.

"So Bella, tell me what you know and I'm sure we can work something out."

"He has two people captive, I-I don't know who they are. He was p-planning something big. His anger is out of control. Almost all of his men have left him."

He looked me over I'm assuming trying to asses if I was lying or not. A devious smirk grew on his face he leaned forward with his elbows on the desk.

"Ahh you've done well, now tell me how many men do you think he has?"

"Less the 100 maybe 60 or 70 most of them he ordered to the casino." God I was good at this. Vitaly actually doubled up on men he had close to 300 ready and waiting from the surrounding territories but he wouldn't know that until the last minute.

"You've done well" he reached over picking up the phone and calling someone. Shortly after a small girl that couldn't be any older than 16 came in the room with her head down. Her orange hair was hanging in her face. Her skin was pale with freckles covering her cheeks. She looked sad and scared you could tell she didn't want to be called to his office.

"Carmen, show miss..." he looked at me with a wicked smile.

"What was your name Bella?"