Chapter 5

I woke up that next morning feeling completely exhausted. I didn't sleep at all last night. I had to many thoughts of Evie and Gator in my head. I wonder if they are okay? Gator acts up when he is away from me for to long. I remember one time Evie and I went on vacation and mike kept Gator for me for a week. When we had come back Gator had eaten a hole in his couch.

I sat up in bed and looked around the room. It still didn't feel real, sure it wasn't your typical kidnapping I didn't put up much of a fight. You're probably thinking how dumb can you be? Well I've cheated death more times than someone should with the scars to prove it. It didn't scare me and I knew I couldn't get out of this. Evie and Gator were the only family I had left and I didn't want anything to happen to them so I did what was necessary.

  I got up and walked into the bathroom. Of course just like the rest of the room it was beautiful. It had a garden tub and a large glass shower. I stripped out of yesterday's clothes that I didn't even notice it had fallen asleep in and hopped into the shower the water felt amazing I took my time in relaxing until I started to get pruney  and decided to get out.

I threw my hair up into a high bun and did my make up. I put on some jeans and a tank top and decided to scope this place out. See where the best escape route would be. I opened the bedroom door that led into a long hallway and started walking there were people all over the place. I made my way down the stairs looking at all the armed men.

I felt like I was getting nowhere fast. I walked through the entry way to find the kitchen. Nikita was sat at the island eating until she turned and noticed me.

"Morning Scar how'd you sleep?" She was so cheery she kind of reminded me of Brittany from the bar. "Um not very well honestly, and I didn't realize how hungry I was until I came in here." She let out a laugh and called over to one of the maids. "Ana come here please." Immediately the woman stopped what she was doing and walked over to us and bowed her head.

"Da miss Volkov." They were so obedient, I had a feeling this would play against me in the long run.

"Please make miss Rockwell here anything she wants."

"Da mem" she turned to look at me. "What would you like for breakfast I can do it all."

I gave her a smile. She seemed like a nice woman in her late 30's possibly early 40's I hated people waiting on me. It wasn't something I was use to and I didn't want to get use to it. I was no better than this woman I could very well make my own breakfast.

"Thank you but really I can make my own breakfast." Nikita shook her head "nonsense fix her what I'm having, we will eat then I'll take you on a tour of the house." I just nodded my head she was a persistent one and I was going to pick my battles wisely.

************
After breakfast Nikita did as promised and gave me a tour of the large estate. It really was so much bigger than it looked on the outside and even then it looked huge.

"Hey Nikita, who are all of these people I mean the house seems to be so busy." She laughed I guess I sounded silly but I was really curious.

"Well we have a full staff here. Maids, security, cooks. You name it we got it." This was insane I've never in my life seen anything like this.

"So this whole thing is legit then huh?"

"Yeah we like to think so, cmon we had better get back upstairs I'm sure Vitaly will be wanting to speak to you." Oh joy.....