Chapter 19

Vitaly POV

She just walked out of my office, pushing past my brother without a single word to me. I was pissed as hell, but I would have to deal with that later.

"What do we know right now?" I shot my eyes over to Nikolai who had a shit eating grin on his face that I was in no mood to deal with.

"Our men have the place surrounded. They say there is a SUV parked in the distance I'm pretty sure its his men. Feels like a trap to me"

I nodded my head in agreement. Of course it was a trap Giovanni was careless and stupid parking in the open like that no good would come from it.

"Don't let any of our men go near that SUV, I want to see for myself." He gave me a puzzling look. I knew it was a trap but I also needed to see for myself I needed to do something. Scar's words from earlier stuck in my head. I was getting soft, she was taming me and that in itself worried me.

"Alright brother, I'll load the cars what about the girls?"

Shit Scar, she probably went to Evie's room. "Call the men round them up, I want them all in the safe house until we get back NO excuses."

Without another word he left my office following my orders. I sat back against my desk looking around the room at the mess I had made with Scar. I felt something I've never felt with her and I can't let it get to me. Not right now.

Moments later I'm interrupted by Nikolai once again. This time he has a look of fear mixed with panic on his face.

"They're gone, the girls are gone-"

Before he could say anything else I was tearing through the house looking in every room. I could hear gator barking from down stairs. She wouldn't leave him if she was trying to get away but why would she leave?

I have searched every room in this damn house and nothing. I stopped in the foyer when I heard the front door opening. Alekzander was dragging one of my gate guards inside. I looked at him questionably.

"What is this Alek?" He looked at me with anger in his eyes the type of anger I've only seen twice in my years of knowing him.

"Says he let them go, kita was driving he didn't think anything of it and waved them through." My blood was boiling, how dare he now my lov- Scar is in danger and I have no idea where she is. And I also want to know where this cute little nickname for my sister came from.

Without a second thought I pulled my gun from my holster shooting my guard in the head. I watched his lifeless body fall to the floor at Alekzander's feet and I felt nothing.

"Get somebody to clean this shit up and find Nikolai I want my car here now."

He didn't question me but he was loyal always has been. I watched him walk off yelling through the house. Nikolai came running from the back. Throwing me a bag I can only assume is full of guns.

I followed him out the front door jumping into the front seat of my black Mercedes GLS and speeding out of the drive way heading toward the casino.

I was white knuckling the steering wheel I had nothing on my mind other than getting there fast. I knew Nikolai was speaking to me but I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"VITALY" my head shot over to look at Nikolai for a second before turning my attention back into the road.

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?"

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to look at the road. I was thinking about all of the ways I would destroy Giovanni if he so much as harmed one of the girls.

"I was saying, what's the plan for the casino? Do we look for the SUV do we just walk right up and say hey 'take me to your leader?' "

I let out a slight chuckle my brother was an ass but he could sometimes make me laugh when I needed it.

"I want to watch first, see if I can see them. I can't risk going in guns blazing." Nikolai nodded back to me.

A few minutes later we were pulling up to the casino. I could see the last bits of black smoke coming from the building and the amount of damage from the outside. I looked over to the far side of the road in a small area was a black SUV. I saw a woman with black hair get in and they drove off.

I wanted to follow them but something else caught my attention. I turned my head and looked across the parking lot to see my sisters car hidden in the very back.

I quickly whipped my SUV over and parked next to her. I could see the look on her face. She looked terrified and she had every right to be.

"Vitaly I can exp-" I cut her off when my hand slammed on the hood of her car. I could see Evie flinch in the back seat.

"Where is she?"

They both looked as if they didn't want to answer me. But nobody was leaving this spot until I had one.

"ANSWER DAMNIT!"

"Okay, okay! She's not here"

"I can see that Evie thank you! Where is she"

"She went with him Vitaly." Nikita whispered to me. It was so low I almost didn't hear here. If she went where I think she did. All hell would break loose.

"With. Who. Nikita?" She gave me a knowing look as I turned away from them slamming my fists on the hood of my SUV causing a dent.

"She is going to be fine brother." I felt Nikolai put a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch a little from the unexpected touch.

"He is going to kill her, he knows what she looks like."

"Not what she looks like now." I turned my head to see what the hell Evie was talking about.

"What do you mean? What have you all done?"

"She wanted a disguise so we changed her hair and her clothes and gave her contacts. She looks nothing like herself. She just wanted to help."

"No, hell no we're going in there and getting her out."

Nikita got out of the car and put her hands on my shoulders making me face her. She had a saddened look on her face like she knew how I was feeling.

"She has a good plan brother and we need to wait and listen for her call. You know if you go in there now and mess this up she will never forgive you and most likely kick your ass in the process."

I sighed in defeat I knew she was right. I can't risk getting her killed and I know for a fact she would try and kick my ass for messing up her plan. But I was not a patient man.

"If we don't hear something in the next 3 days I'm going in with or without you guys. I didn't give them time to answer instead I stormed off into the direction of the casino to see the extent of the damage.

I walked around as my men studied our surroundings looking for any possible danger but I was almost positive there was none they go what they wanted. Scar....

She had 3 days and if I didn't hear anything I was going in after her like it or not.

Little Red & The Wolf  (Mafia Story) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara