Chapter 10

Vitaly's POV

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

She smiled at me and put her arms out for a hug. I smacked them away and stepped up to her towering over her even in 6 inch heels she was not half my size.

"Tell me why you're here or I'll put a bullet through your head." She stiffened a bit and backed away. I was not in the mood to play her games.

"I need place to stay for a bit, I come here." I looked at her like she was stupid because frankly she was. Who does she think she is coming into my house like that? I backed her into the wall and put my gun to her neck. I was ready I wanted to do this.

Just as I was about to pull the trigger Nikolai's voice chimed in from behind me. "Brother! Igor wants her here for a few weeks while he handles some business I told him yes, I should have warned you." I glared at him over my shoulder pulling myself away from her and putting my gun back into its holster I walked up to Nikolai and punched him square in the jaw. He may be my brother but nothing happens here without going through me first.

"Put that bitch in the room furthest from mine you understand me?" He wiped the blood from his mouth and nodded. Walking over to Svetlana he grabbed her by the back of the neck and drug her up the stairs out of my sight.

************
Scar's POV 1 week later

We've been in this god awful room for a week now I haven't showered, brushed my hair, changed my clothes. The only thing they have been giving us to eat is the bare minimum and I'm starving. I can't hear anyone outside the room I assume it's sound proof.

We were laying down on the beds trying to take a nap when the door was unlocked. I sat up to see Nikita coming inside and closing the door behind her.

"Okay I've gotta be quick and catch you up on what's going on. I overheard Vitaly and Nikolai talking and they are letting you move back into your room today. There is something you should know. Remember Svetlana from the party? Well she is staying here unfortunately for us." I paused before saying anything was she serious?

"So the blonde bimbo from the party is living here and. Ow we have to stay here instead of letting us go home? How is gator? Is he okay?"

"Yes Gator is fine Vitaly has actually bonded with him. He's been taking really good care of him I'm a bit jealous." I was so confused why would he do that? It wasn't his job to do that. He's treating my dog better than he's treating me right now. But what did I expect I was a prisoner here.

"So when are we getting out of this dump because I need a shower and I want to sleep in a real bed." This made her and Evie laugh but I was 100 percent serious I smelt....bad.

"Soon, I think Alekzander will be down to escort Evie to her room."

"Wait a minute I'm not going anywhere with him. I don't know him and I'm sure as hell not leaving Scar alone with that asshole."

Evie was not happy about Alek taking her anywhere especially without me. Nikita looked at her with an aggravated look on her face and I get it. That was her family and you don't speak ill about someone else's family. Especially a mafia family.

"Evie it's okay, Alekzander is a sweet man and you of all people should know I can handle Vitaly. That's Nikita's family show a little consideration this isn't her fault." She gave me a hard look before her face softened.

"I'm sorry Nikita, but please understand under the circumstances I have my guard up." Nikita nodded her head and smiled walking over and giving Evie a hug. In a weird way it made me feel good about this. If I was going to be stuck in this situation I was going to make the best of it.

"Okay I've gotta so they don't see me. But I'll come find you girls later tonight." She gave me a hug and ran back out of the room leaving me to my thoughts. I walked over and sat down on the cot next to Evie and laid my head on her shoulder. This girl was my best friend, my sister from another mister, my spirit animal if I didn't have her I don't know what I would do.

"Hey Scar..."

"Hmm"

"Maybe this won't be so bad...." I shot my head up looking at her like she was crazy. She can't be serious.

"Are you kidding me? How so?"

"Well think about it. We're surrounded by attractive men, we don't pay rent or have bills, we don't have to work at the bar anymore, maybe it's a blessing in disguise."

"You are the only person I know who can find light in being kidnapped. I was happy with our life. I liked working at the bar. I can't do this he is an asshole are you forgetting just a week ago they held us at gun point? This is the mafia Evie not chip n dales."

She stopped and looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. I didn't mean to sound like I was snapping at her but at the same time I can't believe what she was saying.

"I get it, look we will just stick together. It's going to be hard to get you, me, and Gator out of here." She was right and I was now stuck between a rock and a hard place.

************
Vitaly's POV

Nikolai and I had heard their whole conversation. My fists tightened and I was ready to wreck this whole room. The week she had been locked down here was rougher than I expected. Svetlana has been breathing down my neck and Nikita is still pissed at me.

"Vitaly are you okay?" I looked at my brother I didn't know if I was okay. I barley knew this girl but she gets under my skin like no other and I love and hate it.

"Let's just get them out and take them to their rooms." Nikolai walked over and unlocked the door causing the girls to sit up and all eyes on us.

"I thought Alekzander was suppose to come down here not him." Scar had a tone in her voice I hadn't heard before. Why didn't she like Nikolai? I looked over to Nikolai who was smirking at her and I didn't like that.

"Alek is busy with Nikita right now, Nikolai will take good care of Miss Evie here."

I could see Evie looking over Nikolai this wouldn't be a problem with her from the look she had in her eyes.

"It okay Scar he seems harmless enough."

"Don't let my smile fool you sweetness I don't play well with others." I jabbed Nikolai in the side with my elbow.

"Well come on ladies...or do you want to stay in here another week."

Nikolai held out his arm for Evie which she gladly took and they walked up the stairs. Before I could put out my hand Scar spoke up

"Don't even think about it" she pushed past me and followed them up the stairs.

This woman would be the death of me.