Chapter 2

We stood looking out at the city lights as the yacht slowly moved through the water and Josh gently pulled me closer towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me repeatedly on my neck.

I giggled and felt his lips pull up into a smile as he pulled me round to kiss me properly, "I love you" he murmured against my lips.

"I love you more" I breathed in between kisses, wrapping my fingers through his hair.

"Not possible" he replied quickly, groaning slightly as we heard a light cough behind us.

"Sorry...but...umm...dinner is ready" a young boy, around 11 years old, was stood behind us dressed in a suit and holding out a tray with two drinks on it. His face was bright red and he wouldn't make eye contact with us, suddenly finding the deck of the boat really interesting.

"Thank you" I said quickly, hiding a giggle as I took the drink and held Josh's hand as he led us to the other side of the boat.

"That boy is the drivers son, I don't think he was expecting to have to interrupt us" Josh whispered to me, looking at me with a cheeky grin.

I laughed and shook my head, "poor boy, no wonder he wouldn't look at us again"

Josh laughed and put his hand on my lower back, slowly moving it down until I slapped his hand away and started laughing, looking behind us to see the poor boy walking a few metres behind and looking anywhere but at us.

Josh looked at me and winked, making me blush and giggle again. I shook my head rolled my eyes, thankful we were at the table now so we couldn't make the young boy feel any more awkward than he already did.

I was finally able to take in my surroundings and noticed we were sat at a small table on the other end of the yacht. It was covered in rose petals and a vase of Lily's sat in the middle. There was a ring of fairy lights around the table and the chairs had pink bows wrapped around the backs, it all looked so amazing.

"This is so beautiful, Josh" I said, smiling as he held the chair out for me so I could sit down.

"I tried to make it as romantic as possible" he replied, looking at me shyly as he sat in the chair opposite me.

"It's incredibly romantic" I smiled, taking his hand in mine as I spoke, "you make me love you more and more each day"

"You have given me so much happiness, so much love, more than I could have ever imagined. And I will never stop loving you Lily" he replied, gently stroking my hand with his finger as he wrapped his hands around mine.

"I am always yours, Josh" I smiled, leaning closer to him across the table.

"You have my heart forever" he grinned, leaning close and kissing me gently, his kiss filled with the love he felt.

We quickly pulled away as I heard a familiar cough beside us. The young boy was standing next to the table, holding two plates of food in his hands. His cheeks were a deep shade of red and I felt incredibly awkward for him.

"Thank you" I smiled as he put the plates down in front of us both, "what's your name?" I asked him.

"Anthony" he replied quietly, not looking me in the eye.

"Well thanks again Anthony, the food looks amazing" I said, looking down at the plate in front of me before looking back up at the young boy.

"You're welcome, enjoy" he said a bit louder, looking at me briefly to smile before walking away.

When he was out of sight Josh burst out laughing and I turned quickly to look at him, raising my eyebrow, "that kid is scarred for life" he chuckled.