Chapter 4

"So, how long is this drive going to take?" I asked Josh after 5 minutes of being on the main road. So far, the ride had been far from comfortable. The jeep had pretty much no suspension and we were being rocked around all over the place, it was a good thing I didn't get travel sick.

"I think it takes about 2 hours to get there" Josh said sadly, looking over at me sympathetically.

"Great" I groaned sarcastically, already feeling my bum going numb.

"Hey, what happened to this being an adventure" Josh said enthusiastically, grinning at me quickly before looking  back at the road.

I laughed and shook my head, "sorry, you're right. I just can't wait to get there. So, where along the Wild Coast are we going?"

"Well you're not going to believe this, but me and George were looking at places to go before I booked this trip and we found a place called Coffee Bay along the coast. He insisted we go there" Josh laughed.

"Why am I not surprised" I giggled, "so are we staying at an apartment complex or..."

"So many questions" Josh laughed, turning to face me as he rolled his eyes.

I grinned back and gestured for him to answer, "actually, I have booked us a little cottage called Eagles Nest that overlooks the sea" he replied.

"Really? That sounds so nice" I smiled, thinking about how nice it will be to just be us two together for a good couple of days.

"Yeh I thought so two, can be just us two for once" Josh said happily, taking my hand in his free one.

-

"Are you sure this is the right road?" Josh asked me for the fifth time in about a minute. According to the map, the cottage was just at the end of this dirt path. But it was incredibly over grown and looked like it hadn't been driven on in ages.

"That's what the map said" I replied, gripping onto the dashboard as I prayed the car didn't turn over.

I glanced over to see Josh was clenching his jaw as he struggled to keep the car moving through the mud, whilst keeping it on all four wheels. I looked back out of the windscreen and breathed a sigh of relief as the sea came into sight.

Josh let out a heavy breath and his shoulders relaxed as we finally got off of the dirt track and onto a small gravel road which led up to the small cottage sat on the top of a little hill. It overlooked the sea, which was great, but it looked really run down and old.

Josh parked the jeep up and looked over at me, confusion on his face.

"The pictures on the website did not look like this" he sighed, shaking his head a little.

"It's fine, I'm sure it looks more like the pictures inside" I said, trying to be reassuring. He looked up at me with a small smile and unlocked the jeep doors. He stepped out and came round to my side to open my door, holding my hand to help me jump out of the vehicle, "thank you" I giggled.

"Come on then, let's go see what it's like in there" Josh laughed, taking my hand and leading us up to the cottage.

The path leading up to the door was completely overgrown with plants and weeds in the ground and the front door to the cottage was covered in cobwebs. Josh looked over to me with a worried expression and quickly dusted off the cobwebs, taking the key out of his pocket and unlocking the door.

He gently pushed it and it creaked open, revealing a dark hallway. I clutched Josh's hand tightly and as we walked inside It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in ages. Dust covered the floor and the mirror barely showed a reflection.

We tentatively opened a door to our right and it led to what seemed like a living room. It wasn't as bad as the hallway, and it had an amazing view of the ocean, but I had a feeling I wouldn't want to sit on the sofa.

A door led off from the living room so we walked through it and were met by the kitchen. Thankfully this seemed like the best room so far and everything looked relatively clean. Me and Josh hadn't said a word to each other and I looked over to see him peering nervously at me.

I started giggling and his features softened as he let out a small laugh. I shook my head and walked over to him, hugging him tightly and smiling as his chest vibrated from his laughs.

"I'm so sorry, Lily" he said, gently speaking into my hair as he kissed the top of my head.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, I don't care where we are. As long as I am with you" I assured him, looking up to meet his eyes.

His eyes suddenly turned passionate and full of lust and he leant down to kiss me. I kissed him back forcefully and ran my hands through his hair. He groaned and placed his hands on my waist, moving them down to my thighs and breaking away from the kiss to murmur "jump" to me. I did as he said and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me to the table in the middle of the room, never letting my lips leave his.

He gently placed me down on the table and pushed me back slightly, encouraging me to lay down. I did as he wanted and smiled against his lips as he followed me back on the table so he was resting above me, using his free hand to prop himself up whilst the other trailed through my hair.

He carried on kissing me until I broke away with a mischievous look in my eyes, "we need to unpack" I smiled innocently. He groaned and shook his head, leaning in to kiss me again but stopped as I placed my finger to his lips, shaking my head in response.

"You are such a tease" he moaned as I sat up again, gently pushing him off of me, and jumped off the table, walking away from him and looking behind me as I bit my lip. I knew it made him go crazy.

I heard him mumble something behind me and I turned back around, "what was that?" I asked innocently, raising my eyebrow.

"I said, you are too sexy for your own good" he replied, winking and stepping towards me.

I rolled my eyes and began walking out of the room, hearing his footsteps picking up behind me. I started laughing and ran out in the hallway, only to be caught by him from behind us he picked me up and spun me around. I squealed for him to let me down and he did but pulled my back up to his chest, leaning his head down to whisper in my ear, "I think we should check out the bedroom"

My heart rate increased at his words and the feeling of his warm breath on my skin, "may...maybe later" I stuttered, suddenly finding it hard to speak.

"Hmm, I think we should go now though" he replied, kissing my neck.

"But...I...We need...To...Unpack" I managed to say, fighting to control my breathing.

"We have all afternoon to unpack baby" he said softly, making my heart flutter. I couldn't find it in me to respond so I just nodded my head.

He took my hand in his and led us up stairs.

Author's Note:

Sorry its taking me a while to update, I have exams coming up so lots of revision at the moment :'( I will try to update as often as I can!

I googled the Wild Coast in Africa to get some ideas and there is actually a place called Coffee Bay so I had to put that in this fan fic for George!

Anyway, please comment and vote! I like to know what everyone thinks of the story so far :)