Family secrets

Before I had the chance to gasp I put my hand over my mouth and quietly stepped back into the room sitting down again. I have to be crazy. Could it still be the drugs in my system? But it was so clear and real..

I tried calming down a little when I heard footsteps coming up to stairs.

I looked at my bruised wrists trying to avoid eye contact. I don't really trust my eyes right now.

Niall walked back and sat next to me gently taking my hand and putting some ice on my wrist.

"I uhmm I have to go home." I said quietly.  "You can go home tonight." He said sternly. "What do you mean I can go home whenever I want to." I looked up at him.

"Do you want your mom to freak out because your wrists look like that? It will be a little less noticeable tonight. So you're not going home until tonight."

That's probably a good idea though.. If my mom would see this she'd never let me go somewhere alone ever again.

Then the bell rang and he got up. "Stay here." He warned me and walked off closing the door behind him.

After 10 minutes he was still not back so I quietly opened the door and walked through the hallway looking around a little. There were pictures hanging on the wall and I took my time looking at all those unfamiliar faces.

Then I came to a picture slightly bigger than all the other ones and looked at the group of people until I saw an all too familiar face.

On the left side in the corner I saw a guy standing next to a big man slightly hiding a little. He really looked like Niall. The resemblance was so scary I actually thought it was him. But then I saw the year this picture was taken in. January,  1847. That's really weird. How can they look so much alike?

Then I heard someone and ran bsck to the room sitting down and putting the ice back on my wrist. I winced a little because of how cold it was but tried to hide it as Niall walked into the room looking at his phone.

"You can go home now if you want." He mumbled sitting down again. "But what about my wrists she'll see." I said looking at them.

"Your mother has an appointment in another town so she will be staying there for the night. She asked if she needed to come back but I texted her with your phone so she thinks you're sleeping at your friend's house.  You'll be fine."

"Okay uhmm thank you I guess.." I said getting up slowly. He got up too and walked with me. "You can go ahead to the car I have to grab my keys." He said walking away before I could protest.

I quickly made my way to his car and waited for a moment until he walked over and opened the door for me. I gave him a small smile and got in fastening my seat belt and staring at my wrists the whole way there.

I'm still wondering how the hell he knows where I live but I decided to drop it for now. I've had enough drama for one day already.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow." He smiled a little. "Yes and thank you for bringing me home." He handed me my phone and drove off when I got out.

I went inside ans just like Niall told me my mom was nowhere to be seen.

I went upstairs and grabbed my laptop. I tried searching for explanations to why they looked so identical but all I could find was some story's and myths and stuff like that.

Then I got an idea. Maybe I can find out more about his family and find out how it could be possible and if more people noticed it. I'm gonna need a last name then though..

I thought for a moment and grabbed my phone texting Niall trying to ask this as casual as possible.

me : Hey :)

Niall : Hello love. What's up?

me : Can I ask what your last name is?

lets just be quick with this.

Niall : it's Horan. why?

me : Just wondering. :)

Niall : Okay. :) how are your wrists?

me : They're okay thanks. It looks less bad than it did this morning. But I have to go I'm gonna sleep.

I lied. After everything I need a little time away from him.

Niall : Already??

me : Yeah.. I didn't exactly had the best night last night so..

Niall : Yea sorry.. well goodnight then princess x

I decided not to reply and continue my research. I looked up the name Horan and got some results. I looked through everything when I came to something that got my attention.

Horan & Gallagher.

I clicked on it and got a website alot of information and a few pictures. I scrolled down and saw that same picture I saw on the wall at Nialls house.

I saved the picture and scrolled down some more to find more pictures. Then I saw a family tree. There were alot of names and pictures of everyone and somewhere inbetween the names I found Niall James Horan. Is Nialls middle name James? But then I saw the birth year in small characters beneath the name. 13th of September, 1827. But then I looked at the picture and saw the same guy as in the big picture only he had a different hairstyle. But just like in the picture he looks exactly like Niall.  it's like a copy of him.

So not only does he looks like one of his old family members but he also has the same name. That's really weird.

I sighed and closed my laptop deciding that I'll continue this tomorrow.

This is gonna be a tough night.

~ A/n well that was another chapter! sorry it's so shitty. I'm really really happy that I got 1.3k reads!!! I never thought people would actually read this and I love you all for it!! ♥♥♥