Different roads

I follow the path for a while and keep looking back, making sure nobody is following me and nobody sees anything. I keep walking until I see the big house. As soon as I did a shiver made it's way down my spine and I took a deep breath. This is a huge mistake. I should never set foot in these woods again. But I'm a curious idiot and it'll probably get me killed someday. Maybe that day is sooner than I think. I circle around the house for a little while trying to find out if any people were inside, hoping to see Niall but sadly there is not a single movement. After a while I decide to get closer and suddenly I notice the front door slightly opened. I frown to myself and get over to it as I keep looking around me. Suddenly I stop moving and realise something. Harry's car is gone. It was here last time. It's how I got rid of him. Is this a trap? Or is he actually gone. And did he take Niall? All these questions go through my head but I shake them off quickly and open the door further. "Niall?" I whisper quietly looking around. Please be here somewhere.. 
I walk inside slowly and check the living room. Nobody is there. Suddenly I feel someones presence behind me and my breath catches in my throat.
"Are you Elena?" I hear a low strange voice that I've never heard before. A part of me got disappointed as I slightly hoped to hear Nialls voice. I turn around and see a tall strong looking guy standing pretty close to me. "Uhm.. Yes? How do you know my name?" I take a step back and quickly look around for any device I could use in case he tries to hurt me. "Niall told me you'd come back here. He wants you to go to his house." He says studying my face. "What? He's still here?" I look slightly surprised. "Just go to his house. That's all I know. Oh and if I were you I wouldn't come back here. It's not safe for someone like you." I looks at me one more time before disappearing into some other room and I quickly make my way out of the house and out of the woods.

About an hour later I finally arrive at his house. When I get to the door I notice a small note on the keyhole. It shows a drawing of one of the flower pots with a key under it. I look under a few of them and finally find the key. I look behind me before slowly opening the door. "Niall? Are you in here?" I walk in and look around. I haven't seen this place empty before. It's a beautiful house with a beautiful view. I walk further into the living room and see a note with my name on it on the small table. I walk over to it and slowly sit down as I grab it and start reading it.

Dear Elena,
I'm sorry you had to find out like this. Of course it'd be better if you didn't know at all but I wish I at least had the choice to tell you in a different way. I fixed things with Harry but in order to do that I had to leave this town again. I'm sorry if I wasted your time. I won't be back anytime soon so please don't go back into the woods and listen to your mother. She knows how to protect you. I want to tell you how I feel but I can't do that in a letter. Please text me if you ever want to hear what I have to say and I'll see what I can do to get closer so we can meet up.

Be careful. Trust no one. -Niall

I lean back and look around for a long time. I get my phone and go to my chat with him.

I want to talk. Need to clear all this in my head. I have a lot of questions.

I wait for a while and walk around the living room before I hear my phone buzz. I quickly make my way over to the couch again and grab it sitting down.

Niall: I can't right now. Meet me outside your school next week Tuesday. We'll talk then.

I sigh slightly annoyed. I don't want to wait that long. I guess I have no choice.

The week passes by slowly. Everything seems to be just like it was before all this drama. Before Niall came into my life. Ally wouldn't stop talking about him the first day he was gone but she seemed to be over that the next day seeing as she was covered in hickeys from a guy she had apparently met in the bathroom. The entire week I couldn't keep my mind off of everything that had happened. I never knew my life could change this fast.
---

Today was the day. A scary weird day that I'd strangely enough been looking forward to. School couldn't be over fast enough and when I hear the last bell I was out of the school in seconds. I made sure everyone had left and I looked around only to see nobody was there. Then, a slightly familiar car pulled up in front of the school and I stared at it before I saw a window rolling down and a dark face. It wasn't until the face leaned towards the open window that I noticed it was actually Niall. I made my way over to the car and looked at him.
"Get in. We're going for a ride." He said and unlocked the door on my side. I stood there for a few seconds before getting in and looking at him again. He smiled softly looking back at me. I seemed to relax into my seat and put on my seatbelt.

"So, do you have any questions?" Niall asked after about five minutes.
"Yeah.. What happened to Harry?" I asked looking at him.
"After I brought you home I went back and found him passed out behind his car in front of the house. I got him to the basement and waited until he woke up. It took me two days to calm him down. And a lot of blood. We talked about why I moved here and what was going on with you and stuff and he said he would only leave you alone if I went back with him. So I had to. He has no idea I'm with you right now either." He explains and I keep nodding to myself.
"Niall?" I asked quietly looking out the window. "Why did you move here?"
He was quiet for a minute and looked at me for a few seconds before looking back to the road in front of him.
"Because of you."

-----------------------------

So here you have it guys. I tried my best. I know it's kind of a boring chapter but itll get better again. Reading this entire story was such a cringe. My spelling was awful back then and I feel like the story sucks. But several people have commented that they liked it and wanted me to continue so here it is. If you want the next chapter comment something or vote for this chapter. Thanks very much for  following me I love you guys. 18.7k is insane for me.