More questions.

I woke up feeling my wrists burn and a pain in my neck and head. I opened my eyes to see I was in a room I've never seen before. Did someone drug me or something? I tried to remember what happened but I can't seem to find any memory from yesterday's events.

I looked at my wrists to see two purple bruises. They were also a bit swollen. How did this happen ? What if someone tried raping me.. I thought for a moment. No. If someone did I would've felt something else too.

I sat up and regretted it the second I did. Why do I have such a headache I never get hangovers so it's not the alcohol.

Then the door opened and I looked up to see the face that brought all the memories back. From my first drink to his face turning into the scariest thing I have ever seen.

I backed up against the headboard since I was still on the bed and held my breath watching his every move as he walked closer to the bed I was on. "I see you're awake." He sat down at the end of the bed looking down.

"What the hell happened to your face?" I said quietly looking at him.

"Look, it's a long story and it's for the best if you don't know." He said still looking down at his hands. "If I don't know what ? where am I ?" I asked looking around.

"I'm trying to protect you okay! Now stop asking questions!" He said raising his voice and looking up at me.

Nialls P.O.V.

I felt myself getting angry again but if she saw me like yesterday again things weren't gonna end well for the both of us.

Before I came upstairs I had a little 'breakfast' meaning a couple of bloodbags so I wouldn't lose control. I sat at the kitchen table waiting for El to wake up, thinking about yesterday. Things went completely wrong to say the least and I don't know how long I can keep my secret a secret from her.

The worst part is that I am actually starting to develope feelings for her. Okay fuck that from the moment I saw her I thought she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

But I wasn't gonna make a chance with her especially after what happened yesterday. I lost my temper and showed her what kind of a monster I am. Wich was not a good plan cause I could see the fear in her eyes when she looked at me. Wich is the reason I had to drug her.

With the chance of her mother being a hunter it certainly wasn't a good idea for her to go home after what she saw.

I took her phone after I layed her down in my bed not bothering to take her dress off since it could make her even more uncomfortable and decided to text her mum so she wouldn't freak out why her daughter didn't return home yesterday.

Then I heard her stir in her sleep indicating that she was gonna wake up soon so I walked upstairs and waited infront of the door.

Elena's P.O.V.

I just sat there too scared to move or even talk. After 5 minutes of silence he took a deep breath and spoke up.

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to get angry with you. I was in the kitchen because I was having an allergic reaction to something and I wanted to be alone and then you came and I just lost my temper. that's also why my face must've looked like that."

He said slowly as if I was stupid or something.  I thought about it for a moment. That did explain a lot. but it didn't explain everything.  "Why did you drug me ?" I asked quietly again.

"I had to.. you were freaking out and I didn't know what to do and I wanted to explain why everything happened. Before you were gonna run around town screaming monster." He chuckled a little looking up at me. Okay I felt incredibly stupid right now. "Oh sorry.." I said looking down now feeling myself getting more red by the second.

"It's alright. I'm sorry for hurting you." He said pointing at my bruised wrists. "I'll get you some ice for that."

He got up and walked to the door  opening it and walking out. I got up too and stood in the doorframe about to tell him that I am okay and don't need it when I saw him dissapear and a blur speeding downstairs incredibly fast.  What. The. Actual. Fuck.

A/N

omg I love you all so much!! 1.1k reads!! sick!!! if you want anything to happen in the story or if you got any ideas please I'm always up for it :) And I would love someone to be Harry's girlfriend so if you want comment please! :)