Questions

I sat in the detention class looking out the window, thinking about everything. Earlier today the memories from my drunk night came back and i remembered everything clear now. And i keptt thinking about him. What was he doing alone in the forest that night and how did he know where i was? Was he watching me or did he just saw me? And why did he keep calling me princess? And most of all how the hell did he know where i lived.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when a teacher fake coughed. "The bell just rang, you're free to go now." He said and i walked through the hallways all alone since everyone was having lunch. I wanted to go to my locker but then i remembered that i had to come back so i walked to the door of the classroom. I knocked on it and waited for a responce. "Come in." He said and i slowly opened the door and walked in. "Sit." He said pointing to a chair.

I sat down and put my back next to my legs crossing them.

"So. I'm getting a little sick of all the games you two play with me everyday, so i gave Ally another seat. And you get to be the tutor of the new student Niall we have here since your grades aren't that bad and he mentioned me that you two have already met." I sighed. I was a little creeped out by the thought that Niall actually wanted me to be his tutor. I mean i don't mind helping him because lets face it, he's Hot. But all the questions were still there not awnsered. "Alright fine. But what do i have to do then because i never did this before."

"You will be helping him with homework and he will be seated next to you since there's an open spot now. You will be partners in every class and you need to fill him in on where we are with all the lessons. I will give you this note for the next period. It says that you and Niall are free to go out of the class so you can show him where all the classrooms are and everything else like the bathrooms and your lockers. His locker will be next to yours so that you can help him with that too." I sighed and shook his hand. I took the note and walked out closing the door behind me.

To my surprise Niall was standing there, leaning against the wall. God he looked hot. He stood up as he saw me and smiled walking over. "Hey soo did the teacher tell tou about the tutor thing?" He asked. "Yeah he told me. So c'mon lets go to the lockers, i'm really hungry and yours is next to mine." I said as i started to walk towards our lockers. Great. So now i have a lost little hot puppy following me all day.