File 22: The One with the Luck

.

.

- Grande-

.

.

I roll onto my side and hug my pillow to my chest, sighing and squeezing my eyes shut to relieve the pain I am receiving. I was trying to take a nap but whenever I'm near the sleeping state, i'm either walking into another nightmare or i'm awakened by the monstrous cramps that make me want to kill myself. But at the same time, these cramps are helping by keeping me from witnissing another nightmare, the thought causes my stomach to twist in an unusual way. Every nightmare happens to be about the curly-haired boy with green eyes, and he ends up dying in each and every one of them. And whenever it happens, I feel as if my heart is being torn away from my chest.

The nightmare is a constant reminded of what can happen anytime of the day, it's why I need to stop myself from falling back under that spell of his. If I get too close, he'll be torn away from me in a blink of an eye. But it's already happening, the voice inside my head adds and i'm quick to brush it off. I'll left on my own all over again. I may sound a bit pathetic and hypocritical since i'm the one that left him in the first place but I left to prevent that from happening cause I didn't want to be left alone to grieve after the death that was to come(if I hadn't done what I had done). I'm selfish, and I was looking out for myself; him too, but I did it for me and i'm not going to deny that.

I remember the love we made though, the kisses shared between us and the rude, snarky comments that were never meant, but passed in between us. Images of his mouth moving amongst my skin flashes through my head and I suck in a deep breath, his face between my thighs and how he looked at me as he kissed along my inner thighs, his large hands wrapping around my upper legs as I watched him in fascination; the sight felt so real. I looked over to the other bed to find it empty, I listened closely and heard the shower running, then you better go and catch it, Harry's voice rings in my head with those corny jokes of his. What a little shit. Anyway, I quickly remember how Abigail mentioned showering about fifteen minutes ago and I sighed, turning back onto my side and tried my hardest to remember the smallest moments between us.

"Harry, stop." I demanded as he continued turning the volume up and down, purposely stopping at odd numbers. Moments ago, I had told him that odd numbers were one of my pet peaves and now he's bugging my with them. He screams out the speed limits with threes and sevens in them because he knows those bug me the most, and don't get me started on the time, perhaps I should throw his phone out the damn window. "HARRY." He was singing the song that sounded awfully familiar and I was suddenly frightened by how childish it sounded, "Harry, do not tell me that, that song is—"

"Count Dracula from Sesame Street? He finishes the sentence for me, the biggest grin on his face, leaning his head onto my shoulder and wiggling his brows. "Is that what you were going to say, Grande? Is that what you were going to ask me? Because if that's what you were going to ask me, then the answer is yes. That man, he was my idol. The way he counted those numbers... One, three, five, seven, nine, he did it so well." Now he's done it, the fucking bastard is still onto it. He's pushing and I find myself frustratedly dragging a hand down my face, embarrassed for him although he isn't bothered by it.

"You're definitely something, Harry definitely something." I say. He breaks into a loud fit of laughter and I watching him by the swing. The way he smiles with dimples prominent, the way he squeezes his eyes shut and the most contagious sound following after, his laugh. The sound made something flutter inside of me, but I couldn't make anything of it. I come to a stop at a red light and just stare, his head bowing forward and he clapped to show how hard he was laughing, soon, I realized that I had joined him too and our laughs somehow went well together.