File 1: The One with the Reunion

My parties were always the best. Everyone was laughing, dancing, getting hammered, and just having a blast in general. This isn't just me boasting about my parties to make myself look cooler, this is me speaking the truth. People admire the way I throw them and I'm told this constantly throughout the nights.

I had the company of two women at each party; they were always at my side, feeding my ego, and fetching me drinks. The best part is that the women are at competition for me, so the service is free. Who knows, maybe I'll take them both for the night. I was also surrounded by the usual gang, friends that I've known for a while at the agency and we all got along great.

The fun was interrupted with the beeping that came from my watch and my smile faded. I pressed the button that ended the continuous noise, "My apologies, ladies. Duty calls." My arms wrap around both of their shoulders and they start to pout, their hands roaming my chest.

"Aww!" They both cried out in unison with the most irritating whine, "Don't leave us, Mr Styles." The one on my left says, laying her head on my shoulder. I don't even know their names, but I didn't not care.

"I'm sure the two of you can go find someone else to keep you busy while i'm gone, until next time." I rise to my feet and fix my collar before disappearing into the crowd. Everyone was buzzed. They were all having fun and that's all that matters at a time like this. I pushed through hundreds of hot and sweaty bodies, but not without being greeted by many on the way out. The thumping of the loud music causing my ear drums to throb in the most sensational way, a crooked grin spreading across my face. I descend the front steps and jog over to the drivers' side of my car, quickly taking my seat. The way the engine of my Chevrolet Corvette - Stingray purred once turned on never failed to amaze me, it made me proud to own such a beauty.

I pulled the belt over my chest and buckled it, putting my shades on and letting it rest onto the bridge of my nose while fingers raced across the screen to find the perfect radio station for the timing, but before I could Agent Miller, my boss's face appeared upon the screen. "Ah, Miller. So tell me why I was pulled away from such an incredible party," I stared directly at the screen, watching intently while waiting for an answer.

"It's top secret, Agent." He takes a deep breath, soon a small window appeared at the bottom-right corner on my screen, showing the location of a hidden coffee shop, must be where we're meeting up at. "Musn't be said over video call, someone may be listening in, this situation is worse than I thought. Which is why i've chosen you and another one of our best for this mission."

"You've never said that to my face before," I smile, pretending to wipe tears away.

"Don't flatter yourself, Styles," He rolls his eyes and it only causes a chuckle to leave my lips. "Get your arse to this location, Agent Grande will be meeting us there." He then ends the call immediately and I sit there. Agent Grande? The name sounds very familiar, yet I can't remember whom it it was.

I put my car into drive, pulling out of the driveway, speeding my way to the coffee shop as if I were being chased by thousands of horses. Though I never got pulled over, my car was one of a kind in this town, and the police knew it was me. I was a big name in the business, the police stations made sure every deputy knew about me. Such an honor, by the way.

I step out of my car once parked and make my way into the coffee shop, sauntering all the way to the back of the shop, a private room being reserved for Miller and I, plus Mystery Grande. I slide onto the chair and stare blankly at him, he looks up from his phone and nods.

"Styles," He greets casually and I nod in a polite greeting in return. "Grande will be joining us soon, she ran into a bit of trouble on the way here."