File 53: The One with the Betrayal

These next few chapters will be leading to something crazy and incredibly heartbreaking. Yes there will be deaths and crying hysterically will be an understatement because I cried a lot when I figured how it was gonna go down. Any way, I love you all. THANK YOU FOR GETTING MISSION IMPOSSIBLE TO 100k reads, you're all my favs. Plus, I hope you didn't forget about this story after the huge writers block. enjoy. :) grab tissues. All the love x

-------

Harry

My fist meets one man's jaw as I grip the collar of his shirt, lifting his upper body from the floor and knocking him unconscious. I straighten my stance while wiping the blood from my knuckles onto my shirt. Breathing heavily, I looked across the hallway and found Ariana struggling to fight off two of them; anger washing over me as one pins her against the wall and the other punches her abdomen.

I watch as he slams her head against the wall behind her and in a matter of seconds, my long strides took me straight to her, my hand gripping his shirt and tearing him away from her. I shove him up against the wall adjacent from her and knee him straight in the gut, causing him to groan in pain and fall to the ground, weak.

Furious, I pull at his shirt and force him to his feet, bloody knuckles landing another blow to his jaw, hitting him repeatedly until he lost conciousness.

When I notice his body has gone limp, I throw him to the floor and turn to find Ariana in the middle of war. As the man stumbles backwards from a hard hit, she does a spin, skillfully lifting her leg and kicking him in the chest; I didn't fail to notice that she had swiped his pistol from his grasp all at once, shooting him straight in the chest on his way down.

His body makes a loud thud when it hits the floor and we both steal glances at each other. Her smile is smug while I look fully impressed, "God I love you," I smiled big, "I already knew you had that in you but that was pretty darn cool, and hot, and sexy, and.. I fucking love you." I trailed off.

"Save it for later, babe." She brushes her hair off her shoulder, pretending to wipe dust off of her shoulders. She then tucks the gun between her hips and waistband as if it were a holster, "Let's get out of here now, we got 'em all for now."

"Wait," I held gripped her elbow and turned her towards me as I look over her features, "Are you okay? Your head..." She was trying to hold it still as I imagined her head spinning like crazy, "Try not to move so much, it's already bleeding."

"It's not that bad." She hisses when I touch it, flinching away from my hand and I give her a look.

"Oh it's not that bad, huh?" She rolls her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest, "We should get you back to the van, I think there's a first aid in there." I look around, searching for an exit.

"Harry, I'm fi--" She tries.

"Maybe we could try to take the elevator, but I doubt it works after all these explo--"

"I said I'm fine!" I can tell the yelling causes her head to spin a little more by the way her body backs into the wall behind her, trying to hold her head still, "L-Lets just go."

"Ariana. You need to know the fine line between okay and not okay." My brows furrow, "You're not okay right now and you need to understand that putting yourself into more danger like this can and will kill you."