The Auditions (Part 1)

November 11, 2009 (Audtition Day!)

Warning--Cursing

The next day.

Nina's Point of view

Okay, so today is the day where me, Lilly, Joise, and Sarah go to audition for Big Time Rush. I don't know what role I am going for or what they are going to give. I just know that I want to audition. It's about seven,thirty in the morning and I am getting ready for the audition. I just took a shower, now I'm putting on some clothes. A green T-shirt, black jean shorts (That stopped to my knees) My dark blue converse, and my purple jacket. I walked into my bathroom and started doing my hair. Which is curled. I put on my shoes, grabbed my wallet, overbody purse and sunglasses. I walked out of my room and go downstairs to see the girls dress and ready to go.

Sarah had on a plain white T-shirt, with dark blue/black flannel shirt, with some black jeans, and some black hightops with a black snapback on her head backwards. Joise had on a flowy shirt (A/N-- Not Flowery shirt, Flowy) It was dark blue,a white skirt that stopped at her knees with some white sandles. Lilly just had on a gray T-shirt, dark blue pants and some gray hightops.

 Lilly just had on a gray T-shirt, dark blue pants and some gray hightops

(From Left to right. Joise's outfit, Lilly's outfit, Sarah's outfit (Imagine a white t-shirt included) (Nina's outfit) (A/N--- Please for the sake of being it's my first time making a clothes college, since I'm not good at describing things, I decided to make this college to show you guys, what they are wearing, not my best work, do not ask me why I think purple and green are a good mix, I just thought it would add some weirdness to Nina's character, which I think it did. Yay! It was a success. I was gonna give up. I didn't though. Tell what yall think about and should I do more. Thanks and bye)

So I go downstairs to see the girl ready, Sarah grabbed the keys to the car. (Yes we do have a car) While Joise and Lilly were grabbing there phones and extra stuff. By seven forty, we ere out the door. We finally pulled up to the nickleodian theather (Where the auditions were taking place at) on Sunsetbay street. We got out and that was when nerves started kicking in.

''Wait'' I said stopping.

''What Nina?'' Joise asked me.

''Okay. maybe we shouldn't do this now.'' I said nervously.

Sarah groaned ''Are you fucking kidding me?''

''No I'm nervous as shit'' I say seriously.

''Come on Nina. We're already here.'' Lilly says.

''Okay.'' I say and continue walking inside the building.

The girls followed me.

It was a lot of people there.

It had to be about a hundred people in here.