Hanging out with Kendall (chapter 22)

It's been a few weeks since I talked to my mom, she was still upset at the idea that I didn't tell her or my dad that I was moving to Los Angles, California to act, but me and her came to an agreement. That if I called her at least twice a week just to talk to her and she won't bug me about Kendall. 

Yes. Me and Kendall have actually had a discussion few days after I enlightening my mom about him. It was pretty nice, he seems to remember me. Like, we've been conversing to each other like we haven't seen each other in eight years. Today I am hanging out with Kendall. Two days prior, Kendall made me fall down, while running while we was 'supposed' to be walking(to the film set of big time rush) and I ended up hurting my knee pretty bad. He said he was sorry was basically begging me for forgiveness afterwords. I told him it was okay but he insisted on making me feel better so, he's taking to get ice cream and then to see a movie.

 I told him it was okay but he insisted on making me feel better so, he's taking to get ice cream and then to see a movie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*dont mind the 'date with jk' status its not apart of the story. imagine this is the outfit sarah wears without the hat n upper lip piecing*

I walk downstairs to see Josie, Lily and Nina watching tv.

''hey guys'' I greet them.

''hey'' they said back with their eyes still on the tv.

I then walked into the kitchen, looking for something to drink.

''don't touch my apple juice in there!'' I heard Nina yell from the living room.

I laughed slightly and decided to get me a bottle of blue raspberry juice instead. I walked back to my room and get my little purse ready. (you know the know the one that goes across your body,like a dufflebag)

I put my wallet, house keys, and phone, charger etc. I looked in the mirror and put on some bright red lipstick, red lipstick is my most favorite and since I don't really wear a lot of makeup anyways this makes up for it. I put a snap-back over my slight wavy blonde hair and a pair of stud earrings. I sit on my bed and put on my socks and high tops on my feet. I also grabbed a regular all black sweater jacket and tie it around my waist. I walked back down stairs and sit on the couch.

About fifteen minutes later, I heard a knock at the door, I got up to open it and see Kendall standing there.

''Hey'' I greet him, moving out the way to let him in.

''Hey'' He greeted back, walking in.

I shut the front door. ''So how have you been?'' I asked him awkwardly, standing there.

''You don't have to be so awkward Sarah, you're only talking to me and I'm doing good.'' Kendall told me smiling slightly. I rolled my eyes. ''Whatever.'' I responded. Okay maybe I was being a bit of a school girl when her crush starts talking to her for the first time but I wasn't going to admit that to him.

He chuckled and sat on the couch.

''Do you want anything to drink? water? apple juice? soda?'' I asked him.

He smiled at me again. What is up with him and smiling?

''Can I have an apple juice please?'' He asked me.

''Sure'' I said to him, walking into the kitchen, with him following me. 

I open the refrigerator door and grabbed an apple juice for Kendall and handed it to him.

''Thanks'' He said to him while grabbing the juice

''No problem.'' I told him, while looking at him. 

me and him where standing there, looking at each other for what felt like ten minutes but it was only a few seconds until I broke it. 

'damn it Sarah, get a hold of yourself girl'

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard somebody laughing slightly, knowing it was him I just walked out the kitchen.

''ready to go?''I asked him, walking towards the door.

''Yeah let's go'' 

Me and Kendall walk out the door. We made our way to the car and Kendall drove off.

''so what are we doing today again?'' Kendall asked me.

''You've seriously forgotten where you're taking me'' I said to him, while looking at his face.

"Maybe?"

"We are supposed to be going to the movies then go get ice cream after, since you know..'' I trailed off my sentence and put my hand on my leg.

''Oh right, look Sarah I'm sorry about your leg. I forgot I was really clumsy.'' 

''Oh I remember.'' I said, as I thought back to when we were kids, Kendall tripping over stuff that wasn't even in his way or simply falling all the time. He was a pretty clumsy kid.

''So, what movie are we going to see?''

''I don't know what do you want to see?'' Kendall asked the red lipped blonde next to him.

''I don't know what do you want to go see?''

''We both don't know what we want to see?'' Kendall said while laughing

''Can we go see a scary movie?'' 

''Didn't we just go see one a few weeks ago? with our friends.'' Kendall asked Sarah.

''Yes... I just like scary movies.''

''Okay, well when we get to the theater we can watch a scary movie.'' Kendall tells her.

''yes!'' Sarah says as she throws her hands up in the air in excitement.

When Kendall and Sarah pulled up to the theater, Sarah got out the car along with Kendall and ran into the movie theater. ''So, which horror film should we see?''. ''Annabelle'' Sarah tells him.

''Two tickets for Annabelle please''

After Kendall pays for the tickets, they both go get popcorn, candy and drinks.

We go into the theater and sit down. It was a good amount of people sitting in the theater so we decided to sit in the middle of the theater.

''We got good sits'' Kendall says. ''yeah'' I replied

The movie started. It was the part where 'Annabelle' turns into a human doll and cuts the main girls throat. It was creepy when she was a doll, but when she turned into a human , it was even creepier. I am going to have nightmares for a couple days.

Kendall screams and almost dropped their popcorn since he was holding it. Sarah starts laughing, Kendall soon joins her their laughing in tears. ''I can't believe you'd just screamed. Why did you scream like that?'' Sarah asked him, laughing, wiping the tears from her eyes. ''I don't know'' Kendall replies while laughing too. ''You sounded like a girl'' Sarah screeched out.

They both sooner or later stopped laughing, and both of them finished watching the movie.

Kendall and Sarah went and got ice cream after the movie and food, just like Kendall promised.

Hope you guys liked this chapter, very random, just a Karah chapter (Kendall and Sarah ship name)

and bye.