Running Away (Part 2)

Nina's Point of view

I sat up in my bed in the middle of the night, because I had a feel. A feel that somebody or something is leaving tonight. The only thing is Who is that somebody or thing? I don't know. I got out of my bed to go to the bathroom. After a few minutes I'm done in the bathroom. I got back in my bed and memories started to flood. The memories were of Sarah when we was kids and her talking about how she is leaving to go to LA after she graudates high school.

I gasped. That's who's leaving tonight. I quickly, but quietly, grabbed my two suitcases and start throwing in clothes, shoes, almost everything I had. I grabbed my phone and dial Lilly's number.  I looked at the clock while it was ringing, it read 1:35. Oh No, she's probably gone already!

''Hello'' I heard a sleepy voice from the phone.

''Lilly! Pack your bags and meet me at the airport stat!'' I whispered yelled at her.

''Why?''

''Lillian Jade Hamiliton Just do it!''

''Okay''

''And pass it on to Josie.''

''Kay''

''Okay see you in a few.'' I hunged up the phone and put it in my purse. I threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt with some flats, grabbed my bags and ran down the stairs quietly to my car. I ran back into the house, grabbed my phone charger, wallet, a jacket and my sunglasses. I locked the door and got into my car. I looked at my house for one last time and droved off.

After about fifteen minutes of driving. I'm finally at the airport. I get out of my car, grabbed my bags from the trunk of my car. I ran inside the airport to see, Joise and Lilly with their bags in their hand.

''Okay, is there a reason, why Lilly called me in the middle of the night?'' Joise asked me, tiredly.

''I have a feeling.'' I told her.

''What kind of feeling?'' She asked me.

''That Sarah is planning to go to LA.'' I told her.

''What?'' 

''Remember, when we were younger, Sarah always said that when she graduated high school, she's going to go to LA''

''And?'' Joise said.

''She running away to LA!''

''How do you know for sure that she's running away?'' Joise asked me.

''I just got a feeling that, that's what she going to do.'' I told them.

''Have you talked to any of her siblings?'' Lilly asked me.

''No, but I think I know who she told.'' I said as I pulled out my phone and dialed Sam's number.

''Hello'' I heard a sleepy voice.

''Sam!'' I yelled at him.

''What?'' 

''Has Sarah talked to you?'' I asked him.

''Uh.. No'' He said

''Your lying, We are already at airport, looking for Sarah.'' I told him.

''Who told you?'' He asked me.

''You know me and the girls have a strong, strong best friend connection.'' I told him.

''Plus, I had a feeling.'' I continued.

''Yeah, she mentioned it to me, a few hours ago, she told me not to tell anybody, not even you guys.''