The Callback

Sarah's point of view

It's been a few 2 weeks since the audition, we haven't heard anything from scott yet. I'm starting to think we did not make it, that's a bummer if we didn't, i was actually started to think we make it from the audition. I guess we get it.
I got up out of bed and started to get ready for the day,i brush mmy teeth. i took a shower, got out, threw on a bra, t-shirt, and shorts along with sone high tops and a snapback.
I ran downstairs to living room where the girls where.
"Did scott call?" I asked the girls in a frantic.
"No,but his assistant called and said he was in a meeting and that he will probably call us later." Nina said.
"Why would he call us later? It just makes sense to call us and let us know we didn't make it." Sarah asked them.
"Don't  be such a downer sarah. Who knows? Maybe we may have chance" Nina told the bloude who sat down on the couch.
"Oh well." Sarah said completely ignoring what Nina said.
Nina sighed.
"Sarah come on have some-" Nina didn't get a chance to finish her sentence because the phone rang.
All four girls stood up frozen in their current spots in shock.
Joise jumped up from the floor and grabbed the phone.
"Hello." Joise said putting the phone on speaker.
"Hey" they heard a male voice.
"This is scott" that voice said.
"Oh! Hi scott." Josie said, in realization.
"Hello, sorry for not calling you for a few weeks, been busy with the show." He told us.
"oh that's okay." Nina says.
"Uh, you guys made ot through the audition, you guys are in the show!" Scott yelled excitedly to the girls.
"Oh" Lilly mumbled.
"My"Joise said.
"Fucking" sarah said.
"Gosh" Nina said
(A/n- aha you see what i did there. Don't question my weirdness, i for some reason picture me and my friends doing this if we were ever shook to death😊)
Scott started laughing.
"Yup, you guys are in the show. Come to Nickelodeon studios so I can explain to you what you will endure during this adventure. At three thirty" Scott told us.
"Thank you scott, see you at three thirty." Joise said.
"See you at three thirty" scott said and hung up the phone.

Joise clicked the end call button and put the phone down.
The four friends stood there completely  shock at what just happened.
"What just happened?" Nina asked the brunette, bloude, and light haired brunette.
"We past our audition!" Josie yelled in excitment.
The brunette girl with glasses and the black haired smily weirdoe started screaming in excitment.
After a few minutes of screaming they finally stopped.
"Sarah what's wrong? Aren't you excited?" Joise asked the bloude, who is now sitting on the couch, staring into space.
"Yeah, but not that excited" Sarah said with a blank face, but you can see she was happy.
"Sarah we did it! We got in" Nina said excitedly.
"Yeah i know, i heard everything" sarah said sarcastically.
Nina sighed again.
"Come on let's go get ready for the meeting at three thirty." Nina said while running up the stairs in excitment.
Lilly and joise quickly following her.
Sarah looked up at the clock and saw the time, it read two forty five.
×I guess I'll go get ready to× Sarah thought and slowly got up from the couch and went into her room to get ready for the meeting with Scott.

×i can't believe it, we pass our audition× sarah thought again.

And booyah!. A quick little update for you guys while I'm trying to write another chapter for the paper. Trying to get time is the correct thing to say. I will start writing a chapter for the paper today, it probably won't be updated until sunday or tuesday, maybe even wednesday i don't know.
Sorry for not updating this book in a while, by a while i mean like a month. Don't really have motivations for this story, just wanted to get this out there.
I wilm try to update more, i promise, I've  been busy with school and everything so i don't really have energy or time or motivations to update but i will get better for my nerdynators, i promise!😊
I guess that is it, i love you nerds!
Keep being your weird, nerdy, beatiful, silly selves and i will update you later and byebye!😊

*NerdyTomBoy🤓