Lillian Hamilton

(Warning-mentions of bullying/insults about weight.)

September 10, 1998

September 10, 1998

    Well, I was in the 4th grade. It was two years after I met Nina & Josie. She was the new kid at our school. We turned our heads and saw a girl with dark brown short hair, glasses, wearing a navy blue skirt, a white short sleeved shirt, with multiple colored bands on her wrist, and suspenders. 

We could tell right then and there that she was a bookworm, but it was cool with us.

Flashback

''Let's go introduce ourselves'' Nina says excitedly.

''Why are you so excited for Nina?'' I asked her, but I knew the reason.

Nina replied, ''Because we get to make a new friend.''

''Yeah, let's go introduce ourselves.'' Nina said again as she got up.

     But before we could get to her, there were 3 other girls already there. The girls names are Tessa, Aaliyah and Amber. Amber is my cousin but we are not that close at all. My mom & Aunt Amy get along pretty well, but Amber and I didn't. We can't stand each other.

     Amber was born into a rich life, it's not just that. She's so suck up and rude too. She's always bragging about how she got the new stylish clothes or shoes. It gets on my nerves. She's always making fun of me, until one time where I punched her in the nose for making fun of Lilly. I don't play when it comes to my friends. Amber is so judgment and rude towards people. She thinks she's better than everybody and anybody else just because her parents have money. The reason I didn't like Amber is because she judges me all the time.

     She judges me all the time about the clothes I wear. The way I acted. The way I talk, the people who I talked too. The people who are my friends. She judges me on everything I do, all the time simply because I'm not like her. I never want to or will be like her. She can't accept the fact that I'm happy with who I am. 

     I wouldn't change the way I am for her or anybody. She's still mad about that. An another reason why I didn't like Amber is how she thinks she's the boss of me. She's only 3 weeks older then me.

The three girls walked up to her, greeted her like she was the scum off the back of their shoes it made me angry.

They kept on making fun of the new girl. She still didn't say anything.

''Your clothes are dorky'' Tessa said to her. ''Your hair is ugly too.'' Aaliyah said. They kept on going, throwing mean insults at her. Honestly, she did look like she was going to cry. I started to feel bad because I didn't do anything at first. ''Hey! leave her alone!'' Nina yelled at Amber, Tessa and Aaliyah.  Aaliyah made fun of Nina's weight, making her feel bad.

      I hate that Aaliyah said that to her because that made Nina insecure about herself. She knew that she was chunky.  ''Amber, leave my friends alone.'' I said to her. ''Who asked you Sarah?'' Tessa said. ''Tessa, fall back before I hurt you.'' I said in a low tone.

 They jumped back. Little scaredy cats.

''You made Nina feel bad, that is not nice.'' Josie said to them. ''So, what are you gonna do about it?'' Amber asked Josie as she pushed her. Josie sighed heavily. ''Sarah, get them.''

''No, please, Their not worth it.''  The new girl told us.

''Your right new girl. Come sit with us.''

''I'm glad that's over'' Nina says breaking the silence. 

''Me too'' Josie replied.

 ''I guess'' I said, still kind of mad, that I can't beat up my cousin.

''Yeah, Thanks, by the way for helping me'' The new girl said. 

''No problem, thanks for sticking up for me'' Nina said to her. 

''Your welcome'' The new girl replied.

 ''What is your name?'' I asked her. ''Lillian'' The new girl said. 

''Cool. This is Josie, that's Nina and I'm Sarah.'' I told her, pointing to each of us. 

''Nice'' Lillian replied. 

''Can I call you Lilly?'' I asked her. ''I guess so, sure.'' Lilly replied. 

''Cool, so what brings you to our school?'' Josie asked her. 

''My mom was looking for a job, but wanted to stay in the farm area, so she found a job at a grocery store, 3 blocks from here.''

Nina went to go get a bingo board from the game cabinet. We played until the teacher came back then we started our classwork. we were friends ever since.

Edited-November 26,2021
And Bye!

edited on May 30,2022, I took out a lot of stuff, because it was way too long.