Welcome To LA!

A Few hours later...

Sarah's Point of view

Okay guys, it's been like six hours, since we've got on this plane. Nina is sleep, Lilly is reading a book (As usual) and Joise is looking through a magazine (Nothing new there) and I am complaining to you guys (Definitely nothing new there), enough of that, I decide that I was gonna listen to music, but of course before I could get my phone out, the entercon came on.

''Please buckle your seat belts, will be landing in a few minutes.'' The pilot said.

I sighed. Damn it!.

I buckled my seat belt and looked to my right, where Lilly was sitting, she had her seat belt buckled, I chuckled, this girl been quiet plus ignoring us, but she heard the intructions ( A/N- Do you guys have a friend like this? I don't, but do you?). I looked across from me and saw Josie still reading the megazine.

''Hey Josie.'' I said as I tapped her thigh.

''What?'' She said, looking at me.

''Put your sitbelt on, will be landing soon.'' 

''Okay'' She said as she put her 'Book' down and bucled her seatbelt.

I looked over to Nina to see her seatbelt buckled. The hell? Weren't she sleep?

''I buckled her seatbelt'' Lilly said, reading my mind.

''How did you-- Nevermind.'' I stopped.

Lilly chuckled and put her book up.

''We've known each other since elementary school. We know each other like backs of our hands.'' Lilly said.

I slightly chuckled, it's true. We been best friend since second grade.

I was snapped out of my thoughts, when the entercon came on again.

''Okay, everyone, we are landing now. Hold on.'' The pilot said.

After a few seconds, we were on the ground and the entercon came on again.

''Here we are folks. Please enjoy you stay here in LA.''  The pilot said.

''Nina wake up.'' Lilly said shaking her to wake up.

''What?'' Nina said half asleep

''We're here.''Joise said.

''Okay.'' Nina said getting up and started to grab her bags.

In the airport in LA

''Okay now what?'' Lilly asked us.

''Uh.'' I said, looking down.

''I know a person who owns an apartment building here.'' Joise says, while grabbing her phone out of her purse.

''I'll call him.'' Joise continues.

''Wait. Your going to call a stranger?'' Lilly asked her.

''No. He's a good friend of mine from high school.'' Joise said.

''You had other friends in high school?'' Nina said looking shocked.

I laughed.

''Yes I did Nina.'' Joise says to Nina.

''What's his name?'' Lilly asked her (Josie)

''His name is Austin'' Joise told us with her phone to her ear.

''Hello.'' We heard a sleepy voice from the phone.

''Austin. hey it's Joise.'' 

''Hey JoJo''