Reminising(Chapter 23)

sorry for any grammar mistakes

Sarah's point of view

I just woke up from sleeping not to long ago,the boys are coming over to hang out with the girls and me. I get up from my bed, go take a shower, dry off, etc. I blow dry my hair and put it in a messy bun. I throw on some black sweatpants, a baggy black t shirt and some bumblebee fuzzy socks.

I brush my teeth, wash my face, grabbed my dirty clothes. I put my dirty clothes in my dirty clothes hamper and go downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and see the girls making snacks for our hangout/sleepover.
The girls are making different types of food for the evening or buying I should say, their putting together a shopping list of food and snacks to get from the store.
"Now we have all this stuff on this list the total cost is going to be well over 100 dollars." Nina tells us, while writing something else on the list.
"I mean it maybe more since it's going to be all eight of us and not just the four of us, like usual." Lily say while eating a cookie.
"Yeah you're right Lily"Josie agrees with her.
Nina looked up to see me sitting at the table.
"Girl, you scared me"
"Sorry"
"When did you come down?"
"Not long ago, i literally just got down here."
"Well, are you okay? You were upstairs for a long time."Josie asked me with Nina and lily looking at me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said to them looking at them with a small smile.
The whole room went silent after that because the girls know what happened between me and Kendall, well more so what happened to me when Kendall moved away.
"Sarah?"lily called out to me.
I looked up at her.
"Are you sure you want to do this? We can always cancel." Lily asked me looking worried.
"I'm fine with it." I said in a whisper like tone while messing with my freshly black painted finger nails, knowing I wasn't really okay with all of this. It's to sudden.
"How long have we been working on the show?" Nina asked the girls.
"Almost three months now, right?"lily asked us.
"Yeah, you are correct."
"Is the list ready to go?"I asked trying to change the subject.
"Yeah,Josie and lily are going to go to the grocery store, while I stay here to wait on the boys." Nina tells me.
"Do you want to go Sarah?" Josie asked me.
"No thanks."
"Cool, well me and lily will be back soon." Josie says as she and lily get their things and walk out of the door.
I looked towards the wall where a clock is and saw it was around 11:30am.
"What time are the boys suppose to be here?" I asked Nina.
"Um, around 3 I think. Lily asked all of them to hang out today."
Oh right lily did asked the boys if they wanted to come over and hang out since we haven't really hung out since last month because of filming.
I sighed,getting up and walking away,"okay well I'll be in my room, tell me when lily and Josie get back"
"Okay!" I heard as I started going upstairs.
I walk back into my blue and white room. I turn on the tv even though I'm not going to watch it.
I grabbed my diary from under my mattress, sat back down on my bed and started writing in it.

I was going back and forth between writing in my diary, watching tv and thinking about the boys coming over. I looked at my clock on my dresser and saw an hour done went by since lily and Josie left to go to the store.
"Sarah! Come help the girls bring the groceries in the house!" Nina yelled for me to come downstairs.
I sighed, got up from by bed put on my house shoes and made my way downstairs.
I walked into the living room past the girls and went outside towards Josie's car and grabbed the rest of the groceries, closes the car, Josie locked the door from the entryway of the apartment building.
Me and Josie made our way back inside our apartment, sat the rest of the groceries down. Then, we all started to put away the groceries.

After about ten minutes, we were done putting the groceries away. Nina then pulled out some pizzas, chips and other goodies for their hangout with the boys.
She then popped the pizzas into the oven, put the chips into some big bowls and put the juices in the fridge to get cold.

Time skip

Five hours later the boys have been here for about two hours now and Kendall was reminiscing about when me and him were kids.

Kind of rushed it at the end sorry