Convincing Sarah

November 10, 2009 (A Month Later)

Nina's Point of view.

It's been a month since we moved into the apartment complex, we have only have a few people move into this within the month, we've been here. Their very nice people, at least I think so. The Families that moved are, the Gonzalas family, the Hernandez family, and the Huggins family.

Their nice people in my opinion. (A/N-- I know crazy family names, I just didn't know what else to name them Sorry.)

Anyways, I found out the other day, that this guy named Scott Fellows, is creating a Tv show called, Big Time Rush. He and some other people are holding auditions tomorrow.

It will be held at the Nickleodian Building at SunSetBay (I made up the street name and building name--A/N) tomorrow and I can't wait, because maybe this is the chance that Sarah's been waiting for over a month. I'm so excited. (And) nervous at the same time.

I don't know if Lilly or Josie will be auditioning either, but I hope they will. It'll be a new exprience for us, and if we get pick, it'll be a very exciting thing.

I know. Why didn't you say anything about it? I wasn't really or still sure that she (Sarah) will go.

That's why I am going to convince her with some help from Joise and Lilly.

I get up out of bed, it's about eleven or twelef in the after noon. I go into m bathroom. Do my morning, facial, and oral routine. I go back into my room, spiecfically my dress and closet.

I pulled out a light blue T-shirt with white stars on it, black shorts that stopped at my knees. Black hightops, and a purple sleeveless jacket. Because Purple is my favorite color.

I walked down the stairs to see. Joise in the kitchen making lunch, Lilly on the computer (Probably typing some random research paper) and Sarah sitting on the counch watching TV.

''Hey guys'' I said very happy tone.

All three of them looked up at me.

''Okay. What is it Nina?'' Lilly asked me.

''Nothing it's just a beautiful day outside.'' I said, smiling.

''Yeah besides that, You look like you're going burst with excitement.'' Joise said going back to cooking.

''Okay. You guys caught me.'' I said smiling fully.

''Guess what?'' I said smiling at them.

''What?'' They looked up at me again.

''There are auditions going on for this tv show. It's called Big Time Rush and I'm hoping we all can go audition" I told them, still smiling.

They stayed silent for like ten minutes before anwsering.

''Yes!'' Joise running up to me and hugging me.

''O-Okay'' Lilly said nervously.

''No'' Sarah said, blankly.

''What? Why?'' Joise asked her.

''I just don't fill up to it.'' Sarah said to us.

''Wasn't it you dream or plan to come out here in the first place, for acting?'' I asked her.

''Yeah and How can you not feel up to it?'' Lilly asked her.

''I just- I just don't want to okay?!" Sarah yelled at us.

''Look Sarah, like Nina said, weren't you the one that wanted to come here for acting?'' Josie said to her.

''Yeah but, I don't know.'' Sarah told us.

''What Sarah? What is it?'' I asked her.

''I don't know.'' She told us.

''Stop saying you don't know because we all know, you know.'' I said to her.

''Yeah, just tell us.'' Lilly said.

''No'' Sarah said.

''If you do this. We won't bother you about this.'' Joise said.

''Yeah, you don't have to give us a reason, even though this is called for one, but you don't have to tell us.'' Lilly said.

''That's right. Just know we are here for you Sarah okay?'' I told her.

''Okay.'' She said.

''Okay what?'' I asked her.

''Okay, with you guys being there for me.'' She told us.

I sighed, she's never going to go.

''(And) Okay with going with you to that audition.''

''Yay!!!'' Lilly, Joise and I screamed.

''What is the show called again?'' She asked me.

''Big Time Rush.'' I told her.

''Is it a kids show?'' Sarah asked us and groaned.

''Yeah it is.'' I told her.

She groaned again.

You see Sarah grew up on Degrassi playing Christian Taylor (A/N-- Made up character) from when she was eleven to eighteen, in season 7. She said she will never play on a kids show again, because people still thinks that she's that eleven year old girl on Degrassi.

She sighed, ''Okay when is the auditions?'' She asked me.

''Tomorrow.''

''Where is it?'' She asked me.

''At the nickleodian building at SunSetBay'' I told her.

''What time?'' She asked me.

''Nine am.'' I told her.

''It's early.'' She whined.

''Yeah, but since we are going to be there for a couple of hours, so we'll probably go eariler.'' I said.

Sarah groaned.

''Tomorrow is going to be a long day.'' She said.

So much for convincing.

Author's Cut--- I know not really convincing going on I guess. But I tried to make the chapter as the title, sorry if it's what you want or anything, I tried. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the short update, didn't really know where to go with this. So this is where I went with it.

Hope you enjoy. Comment, Like, Read and don't forget SHARE!!!

Click that follow button to become apart of the NerdyNation Family!!!

and bye.

--NerdyTomBoy01